Theres this 1 half Italian girl half English and I just want to talk to her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theres this 1 half Italian girl half English and I just want to talk to her

what advice would you give me?

I dont really know her and I dont know anyone that knows her, unfortunately theres no one that could mediate, just out of options I guess

But I saw her butt one time when she was picking something up , and I got a semi.

Also I dont know if she has a bf and I wouldnt want to intrude on a happy couple

What would you recommend to this girl if she likes me back?

How would you recommend she picks up AlexKid?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-27-2016, 12:19 PM.

Just a text would work Alex Kid is pretty fcuking easy, no need to worry about any insecurities, Alex kid is only mean to certain people
    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-27-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Smooth

Comment

Why hasnt P killed herself yet? I am disappoint

why did you laugh?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post

that hurts bro, my feelings bro, why didnt you think about them before you typed?

Comment

Grope her ass and whisper into her ear, "almost as soft as my main b!tch's."

This shows you are serious about picking her as a sexual partner in order to possibly procreate and also exerts your dominance by informing her that she isn't the only female you're cum dumping on.

Go for it, Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                Grope her ass and whisper into her ear, "almost as soft as my main b!tch's."

This shows you are serious about picking her as a sexual partner in order to possibly procreate and also exerts your dominance by informing her that she isn't the only female you're cum dumping on.

Go for it, Alex.
                This sounds legit, but I just get the sense ill end up in a cell for the night
                Last edited by AlexKid; 10-27-2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  what advice would you give me?

I dont really know her and I dont know anyone that knows her, unfortunately theres no one that could mediate, just out of options I guess

But I saw her butt one time when she was picking something up , and I got a semi.

Also I dont know if she has a bf and I wouldnt want to intrude on a happy couple

What would you recommend to this girl if she likes me back?

How would you recommend she picks up AlexKid?

sigh...
                  smdh.....

fcking kids these days....

talk to her.

You worried about a BF???

you shouldnt be. You only worry about a husband. Hence why every woman you ever interact with, you look at her ring finger...

If she doenst have a ring,

YOU GO FOR IT.

Hell, if she has a ring and she appears bored and full of pent up cum angnst,

YOU GO FOR IT.

You have to change your mentality Alekid.

Dont approach her and see her as a beautiful woman...

Approach the situation like he's just a regular dude who you think you can be friends with.

Stop putting chicks in pedestals.

Make conversation even if its the most inane miscellaneous thing....Mildly insult her... use humor. use self deprecating humor (not your penis threads type humor kid smdh...)

Women love lip service. Not just the sexual literal kind. Women love small talk.

I hate small talk(im good looking, athletic, and splendiferous so it doesnt matter for me)... so if you not gonna do things i asked, you better be damn good looking and have money alexkid.

that's your only shot.

that or rape.
                  or a kiss the girls (the movie) kind of situation....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    sigh...
                    smdh.....

fcking kids these days....

talk to her.

You worried about a BF???

you shouldnt be. You only worry about a husband. Hence why every woman you ever interact with, you look at her ring finger...

If she doenst have a ring,

YOU GO FOR IT.

Hell, if she has a ring and she appears bored and full of pent up cum angnst,

YOU GO FOR IT.

You have to change your mentality Alekid.

Dont approach her and see her as a beautiful woman...

Approach the situation like he's just a regular dude who you think you can be friends with.

Stop putting chicks in pedestals.

Make conversation even if its the most inane miscellaneous thing....Mildly insult her... use humor. use self deprecating humor (not your penis threads type humor kid smdh...)

Women love lip service. Not just the sexual literal kind. Women love small talk.

I hate small talk(im good looking, athletic, and splendiferous so it doesnt matter for me)... so if you not gonna do things i asked, you better be damn good looking and have money alexkid.

that's your only shot.

that or rape.
                    or a kiss the girls (the movie) kind of situation....
                    I get the impression if you treat them well the dont get attracted, but if you treat them badly they get attracted but dont let you have them unless they are weak characters

So I guess moderately treat them bad in a humorous way

Man women suck, its so freaking difficult

Its like if you like them they dont like you, if you dont like them they like you, so you just never get any

I guess im going to act neither inter rested nor disinterested, that will bork her instincts
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-27-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X