• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Olives are pretty nasty
    For real this. F#ck all the olives.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      all olives matter...green, black...remove the hate from your heart
      Typical libspeak from a beta cuck who'd probably stand by and watch as olives gang raped his girlfriend.

We're going to build a wall and make Olive Garden pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        People who support killing police officers and who defend terrorist attacks are the enemies of liberty.

Nice to see you treating my obviously sarcastic post with all of the seriousness it deserves.

You must be a riot at parties.

Just kidding. We know you don't get invited to any.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          People who support killing police officers and who defend terrorist attacks are the enemies of liberty.

Allow me to articulate this for you in a clearer way to avoid confusion.

Those bunch of dickheads in the video do not represent the whole BLM movement. So their hate filled speeches of killing police officers are indeed an enemy to liberty.

So your beef is with them, not BLM, amirite?

Lets not taint all the movement by the stupidity of these morons.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Allow me to articulate this for you in a clearer way to avoid confusion.

Those bunch of dickheads in the video do not represent the whole BLM movement. So their hate filled speeches of killing police officers are indeed an enemy to liberty.

So your beef is with them, not BLM, amirite?

Lets not taint all the movement by the stupidity of these morons.
            Yes they do represent the whole movement.

Whites are victims of interracial killings in the US more often than blacks, and blacks are the main perpetrators. Nor are they disproportionately shot by police.

The "Not all of them are racists, some of them just wanna get the word out" theory doesn't work, because the word they're getting out is a LIE they made up solely to explain their existence.
            Last edited by ////; 07-20-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Yes they do represent the whole movement.

Whites are victims of interracial killings in the US more often than blacks, and blacks are the main perpetrators. Nor are they disproportionately shot by police.

The "Not all of them are racists, some of them just wanna get the word out" theory doesn't work, because the word they're getting out is a LIE they made up solely to explain their existence.

According to your logic the KKK are a representative Christianity because Klan are deeply religious.

What stops me from saying that YES all Christians are like THE KKK?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                According to your logic the KKK are a representative Christianity because Klan are deeply religious.

What stops me from saying that YES all Christians are like THE KKK?
                Me saying all BLM members are xenophobic ******s is the same as saying all KKK members are xenophobic ******s. Direct comparison.

Adding a third variable like Christianity is not something I did.

Comment

less BLM talk and more cuck talk

Comment

Actually better than BLM calling cops pigs

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Black olives do not matter.

Those ****ing things are disgusting and anybody who enjoys them is an enemy to liberty.
                      It's an acquired taste.

Comment

Working...
                      X