No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I wouldn't rematch Garcia just yet if I was Khan. Josesito Lopez would be a good next fight.
    Yeah, Khan needs to continue to work on his flaws. He got tagged with at least a couple of good hooks tonight, and he was open for more. Lucky for him Molina doesn't have Garcia's power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saracen View Post
      IMO Garcia needs a lot of hooks to hurt Khan. He landed quite a few before Khan fell and IMO Khan would be a lot more cautious.
      Yes

and he'd train and pay more attention to blocking and avoiding that particular shot against Garcia, than Carlos Molina

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        140 to 147 to 154, and now they expect Lopez to move back down to 140?
        He looked fat though even at 147. I don't think making 140 will be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by mislee View Post
          b/c khan thinks hes better than what he really is.
          this dude was the same guy talking all that **** before the garcia fight that he could take mayweather and win! lmfao!

one thing i will give khan tho...after he got his ass knocked out by danny it does seem that he has calmed down just a lil bit...along with his rat face leech of a friend Saj.
          Honestly I laugh at the responses of so called boxing fans on this site, I swear most of the hate he gets are from the Mayweather fans oon this forum. Ever since he called out Floyd people have been dissecting him bit by bit more then I have seen done for any other boxers. So what he called out Mayweather, how many other people have called out mayweather man so your point being.

Comment

• Khan is always so ****ing dumb. What a strange pairing with Virgil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Actually the crowd cheered lol

They love Amir in Mexico, due to his ties with the mexican rap legend Capone-E
              rofl capone-e is Pakistani....dude was exposed for lying about being a mexican...somebody pulled out his old school yearbook and his name is like Fahad or some ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Actually the crowd cheered lol

They love Amir in Mexico, due to his ties with the mexican rap legend Capone-E
                Lol. You mean in California. & Capone-E is not Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                  molina landed some left hooks against khan tonight. too bad molina is feather fisted.

if that was garcia landing 1 flush left hook, khan would go down on the floor.
                  Does the third round of the Garcia fight the only thing you remember. how many hooks caught khan in round 2 and even in round 4 where Khan was all over the place.

Comment

• Fighting Lopez next would be a great idea. If he can get passed that test then a fight with Garcia should be the next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      He's topped the bill at the M.E.N. Arena. 18,000 were there for the McCloskey fight.
                      didn't he sell out the Reebok Stadium in Bolton in the Kindelan rematch??

Comment

Working...
                      X