Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-18-2018, 04:26 PM #51
The GOAT

Quoted: 1947 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,101,078,068,949,128.00
Total Points: 50,000,063,153,066,274,193,408.00
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Well I'm not a troll. I also post in all threads that interest me, not just the ones where I can take shots at Manny and/or his diehard fans.

Well I get taken seriously because I have been a fan of the sport a long time and engage in quality boxing discussions when I am not having poking fun. I mix humor with facts.

I also am very fair-I may hate Manny, SRL, ODH for example but I don't do crazy stuff like say Bradley beat Manny, SRL is a bum or Tito beat ODH.

You just attack anyone that says something about manny that isn't the slightest bit flattering. You really hate me because I am really good at using the truth to poke at Manny and his fans.
You don't even know you're deluded man. How can I have a real conversation with you? How can anyone? If you are incapable of thinking objectively, what's the point? I can think of any fighter, whether I dislike them or not and still talk about them (in the ring) objectively. That's the difference and you should work on that. It's called not being weak and allowing your emotions to control your sense of real intelligence.(if there is any)
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-18-2018, 04:30 PM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Sosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,027,752.62

He didnt quit, hes just trash, as Garcia shpwed b4. Yeah he looks good against bums but anyone with movement beats him easily. The last dude kiram was outboxing him easy and hes a horrible boxer. Matthysse just caught him finally.
Too bad people will overrate Pacs win and call for a Bud showdown. That wont end well for Pac. Ko in 7
Sosay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:31 PM #53
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13449 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,229,488,024,048,877,056.00
Total Points: 1,229,488,038,249,266,688.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
You don't even know you're deluded man. How can I have a real conversation with you? How can anyone? If you are incapable of thinking objectively, what's the point? I can think of any fighter, whether I dislike them or not and still talk about them (in the ring) objectively. That's the difference and you should work on that. It's called not being weak and allowing your emotions to control your sense of real intelligence.(if there is any)
You must have not read that carefully. I am objective. You just judge me on what I post about Manny. I'll give 2 examples.

1.We know I am the biggest Manny hater-go to the Bradley RBR thread. Not only was I the 1st one that called it a robbery I was arguing with Floyd fans about it. I was even called a pac turd.

2. we know I am a huge floyd fan-go to the TRT thread and check my discussions.

frankly, guys like you, western paswaky, spoon23, I don't engage with seriously because you guys attack anyone that doesn't slurp Manny.

Due look at yourself, the last week you've beefed with Many fans because they didn't say Manny looked great or was dominant. Seriously dude yu are upset at people saying lucas quit because in your mind its not giving Manny enough props.

Look, I'm cool however you see me dude. I don't like Manny, will take shots, but I have never oretended he wasn't a 1st ballot HOF'er.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:31 PM #54
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 4187 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,996,045,917,346,467,938,304.00
Total Points: 1,996,046,946,566,584,401,920.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
If he was given a count, I think he would have continued but that's the ref's job. Either way, LM didn't officially just out right quit. He got dropped with a hard left uppercut and went down hurt from it.
He was given a count.

He waited for the ref to get to 5 or something and then spat his mouthpiece out.

Which is basically him saying please stop it.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:32 PM #55
Contender

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Tha Kid will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 5,934.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
I never understand when fighters clearly quit then deny it.

We have video footage of you quitting....
😂😂😂😂😂😂 There is footage..
Tha Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:35 PM #56
Monster

Quoted: 20076 Post(s)
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,063,239,271,249,853,299,032,064.00
Total Points: 11,063,150,986,477,265,666,179,072.00
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy I will make you kiss my ass you snitch, wait until you arrive here dog - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 

Quote:
He was well in both of those fights and has never been dominated like this before. You're trippin'
well? didnt Postol break his orbital bone?
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:35 PM #57
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
yeah quitting is worst than getting ko'd... robert garcia says he wouldnt want to be the trainer of a biiatch ass fighter lol.
Agreed. You have to go out on your shield. That's what you signed up for 🤷🏾*♂️ Anything else and your heart is questioned.
Old 07-18-2018, 04:38 PM #58
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya View Post
Matthysse was there just for the payday. It's that simple. Once he realized that Pacman was not a dead fighter yet, he just switched into WTF mode.
It's that simple homey...👏🏿
Old 07-18-2018, 04:43 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 985 Post(s)
bronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,082,590.40
Total Points: 1,000,001,125,789.82

Like with Postol if you are on a knee able to rise it is called quiting even if itís best for your future health separates elite legends from good fighters plus your overated skill
bronx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:44 PM #60
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0zef View Post
I think that a boxer should be able to say 'enough' and not face the backlash. Having said that, it's exactly what Matthysse did. He was taking punishment, and there was no reason to continue doing so. He did the same against Postol with a screwed up eye. Yeah, he could have been a 'warrior' and gotten knocked out, but what's the point?
That's what you sign up for when you become a fighter 🤷🏾*♂️ No one made dude go pro...so if you are going to quit because you are worried about your health...just leave the sport. It's not for you anymore.. 🚶🏿*♂️

Share This With Friends

User Tag List