Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-18-2018, 03:48 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,119,995.00
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreJac View Post
People seem to forget Postol made him quit & Alexander schooled Lucas a few years ago! Move along, nothing to see here!
I'm not disputing that Lucas quit because he did. But what I am disputing is you saying Alexander schooled Lucas. Nothing of the sort happened. Lucas won 7 rounds of that 10 round fight and scored a knockdown to boot. It was a grotesque robbery. So not only is your definition of schooling way off, but so is your capabilities to score a fight.
Sid-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-18-2018, 03:50 PM #42
Interim Champion

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Daniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 103,539.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
He was well in both of those fights and has never been dominated like this before. You're trippin'
Postol?? anyone???
Daniel_T5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:52 PM #43
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14935 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,140,568,411,070,046,464.00
Total Points: 100,002,140,568,425,267,724,288.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Don't deny everyone can see it. I'm sorry that floIV is irrelvant and he fought berto and gregor as his farewell fight. If I'm a floIV fan i will get frustrated and embarrassed too.
If floyd is irrelevant than stop talking about him.

Quote:
No, we do sense it. See how I said you show up to all threads about Pacquiao, and poof you're here again, like magic.

That's proof you bitter hater.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I'm not bitter at all. A manny hater-absolutely.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:08 PM #44
The GOAT

Quoted: 2255 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,057,714,440,785,360.00
Total Points: 150,000,112,109,702,648,692,736.00
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
He probably would have but he was basically asking the ref to stop it by doing that.
If he was given a count, I think he would have continued but that's the ref's job. Either way, LM didn't officially just out right quit. He got dropped with a hard left uppercut and went down hurt from it.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:09 PM #45
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
Postol?? anyone???
Did you watch the Postol fight?
Old 07-18-2018, 04:12 PM #46
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
If floyd is irrelevant than stop talking about him.

I'm not bitter at all. A manny hater-absolutely.
Good deal. Like we didn't know......lol!

So with that admitted, why should anyone listen to a Manny hating troll who does nothing else tangible on here except seek Manny threads and start talking [email protected] about Pacquiao?

Why do you expect someone here to take you seriously? Honestly?
Old 07-18-2018, 04:15 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,370,601,130,154.12
:) - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
I never understand when fighters clearly quit then deny it.

We have video footage of you quitting....
Lol pretty much
boxinggod101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:16 PM #48
Contender

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Cadet Bonespurs is a name known to allCadet Bonespurs is a name known to allCadet Bonespurs is a name known to allCadet Bonespurs is a name known to allCadet Bonespurs is a name known to allCadet Bonespurs is a name known to all
Total Points: 123,460,311.54

Nah he didn’t quit. He was knocked out with an uppercut and couldn’t get up. Dumb asses who’ve never boxed will say he quit
Cadet Bonespurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:20 PM #49
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14935 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,140,568,411,070,046,464.00
Total Points: 100,002,140,568,425,267,724,288.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Good deal. Like we didn't know......lol!

So with that admitted, why should anyone listen to a Manny hating troll who does nothing else tangible on here except seek Manny threads and start talking [email protected] about Pacquiao?

Why do you expect someone here to take you seriously? Honestly?
Well I'm not a troll. I also post in all threads that interest me, not just the ones where I can take shots at Manny and/or his diehard fans.

Well I get taken seriously because I have been a fan of the sport a long time and engage in quality boxing discussions when I am not having poking fun. I mix humor with facts.

I also am very fair-I may hate Manny, SRL, ODH for example but I don't do crazy stuff like say Bradley beat Manny, SRL is a bum or Tito beat ODH.

You just attack anyone that says something about manny that isn't the slightest bit flattering. You really hate me because I am really good at using the truth to poke at Manny and his fans.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:22 PM #50
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
Nah he didn’t quit. He was knocked out with an uppercut and couldn’t get up. Dumb asses who’ve never boxed will say he quit
This^

Plus, he wasn't allowed a count. It's hard to say he quit when he wasn't allowed to get up, even if we on the outside know that it wasn't for his own good if he did.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List