Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Smiles at Golovkin: Good Luck With Derevyanchenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    The title was bogus. The belt don’t make champion. The champion makes the belt. There’s not one credible middleweight on Canelo’s resume until he fought GGG. In turn, from about the Trout fight on, damn near very top jr middleweight at the top is who Canelo was fighting. Trout, Lara, and Cotto were top jr middleweights. Mayweather had beaten Cotto. And even guys like Smith, Kirkland, and Angulo were fringe jr middleweights. I don’t know what boxing world you’re living in. But here on planet Earth, it’s very hard for me to recognize a guy as the middleweight champion when his resume is littered with top jr middleweights and not a single fight against a top middleweight. That's just stupid.
    this should have been fairly obvious to anyone...unfortunately we live in a world of gggroupies

Comment

• Good luck with spike O'Sullivan The worst possible choice and for sure the one Cancelo is fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I'd rather watch GGG vs Derevyanchenko than a rematch tbh
        me too. I would also like Canelo/Saunders and Jacobs/Charlo.

Comment

• Who is Oscar trying to fool --

IT'S SPIKE O'SULLIVAN

Jacobs, Saunders and Charlo are not apart of the walking dead and are still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            He needs that $$ though.... 😄😅
            And Canelo doesn't need the belts?.. What is he a journeyman? His only path would be via BJS (who will sell the belt in a heartbeat) and then wait for GGG to get old or retire. Some boxer he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yeah HBO needs to make some FKN CASH! Their getting WRECKED this year and just lost at LEAST over $50,000,000 on Canelo/GGG not fighting.

I highly doubt their gonna sign off on some BS fight.
              Do you want to bet on it? HBO will sign any Canelo fight because it always brings good ratings weather it is PPV or on regular TV. Canelo bring the money and asses to sits. FACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                Fishnets & Clenelo are the most annoying duo in boxing. GGG doesn’t need them. His the middleweight king. All roads lead to him anyway.
                And you say that with a straight face? you well know that everyone is waiting patiently in line. for the LOTTO ticket named Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  So funny with the name drops and then the house fighter at the end lol. Looks like Spike getting a payday.

Well deserved Payday, He did the necessary to earn a payday by Canelo. Spike at least is a 160 pound fighters compared to Vanes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    He can't fight BJS, he has Derevyanchenko problems.
                    If there is an opportunity to fight Saunders, he should take it and pick up the WBO belt, before Saunders changes his mind. Of course he would have to vacate the IBF title in order to do it. In the meantime, #1 Derev fights #3 Jacobs for the vacant IBF title, and after Saunders, GGG either does the WBC mando with Charlo, or he fights the Derev-Jacobs winner to get the IBF belt back.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      This is the problem with all these belt crazy newbie fight fans nowadays. You let these belt organizations tell you who’s who and what’s what instead of applying a very basic amount of common sense to each individual situation.

Canelo’s “middleweight title reign” was a complete farce. And wasn’t taken seriously by any real fight fan. Politics gave an undeserving Cotto a shot at a one legged Martinez who was cashing out. And the second Cotto captured the title, it essentially became the quasi jr middleweight title.
                      No, it's simple, if you fight in the MW division you are a MW for that fight, imbeciles like yourself always try to move the goalposts to suit your agenda, extremely weak argument from a weak poster

Comment

Working...
                      X