No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions a Very Game Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Listen to these *******s trying to discredit Pirog's win. Just like how they tried to ignore the fact that Pirog was boxing circles around Jacob during their fight as it happened. Obnoxious. Pirog was obviously the real deal and a much better fighter than Jacobs.
    Lol you are saying exactly what I'm thinking as they keep trying to discredit pirog

Comment

• Maciej Sulecki seems small for this weigth

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        Did he say that? I missed that if he did.
        Indeed he did.
        I'm ok with them speaking well of Danny because he's a nice guy with a great backstory but to act as if he's outshining legends.... Come the fuk on...

Comment

• I'm I the only one who thinks this match is pretty even right now? Because listening to the HBO broadcast I feel like my scorecard is way off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Indeed he did.
            I'm ok with them speaking well of Danny because he's a nice guy with a great backstory but to act as if he's outshining legends.... Come the fuk on...
            Lol, they do get carried away dont they.

Comment

• Are they serious about the undercard for next week?

Comment

• HBO has Jacoobs winning 5-1 ok ok ok..Might have to mute this shit.

They give Sulecki credit for not being Ko'd yet.

Comment

• The commentary is all time worse.

Did they really say Jacobs grama died the SAME DAY as the Pirog fight? Fairly positive it was like a week before. lol.

They are really holding Jacob's balls.

Also when discussing top heavyweights... they include Miller in top 5? GTFO... do not discuss Pulev, Povetkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    I'm I the only one who thinks this match is pretty even right now? Because listening to the HBO broadcast I feel like my scorecard is way off.
                    yeah its real close, lederman sounds like he needs to be put in a care home.

Comment

• Man, Sulecki is really shutting me up. I saw some highlights of a 154 fighter and thought he's an easy KO. Dude came to fight and looks solid. Even if he gets KTFO soon, dude's got a future for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X