No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera wasnt a robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera wasnt a robbery

I had it 7-5 Garcia and it could have gone either way. Herrera did well to give Danny the toughest fight of his life but Danny pulled off the win

Danny, his mother and his whole team knew Danny lost that fight, just look at the way they're all patting his head saying "its alright little buddy, a win's a win" that blank stare tho

Last edited by UTEP; 04-16-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AltairLOM View Post
      I had it 7-5 Garcia and it could have gone either way. Herrera did well to give Danny the toughest fight of his life but Danny pulled off the win
      Well.. Most people have it the other way. Garcia telegraphs his punches and has a lot of problem with opponents with decent head movement.

Comment

i gave garcia 3 rounds. if i gave garcia all of the "swing" rounds i could see it 116-112 or 115-113 herrera. and 114-114 if i was being wicked generous. it was an easy fight to score and 8-4 (the official scores in favor of garcia) for garcia is trash.

grow up. fight was like 4-5 weeks ago.

Comment

Danny lost that fight, but the fact people were calling Danny "exposed" or a "bum" after that fight on this forum was very unfair.

Comment

People need to get over it...trying to degrade Garcias big wins and skill with this one fight.

Anyone remember Hoya vs Sturm?

Chavez vs Taylor (saved by Steele) or Frankie Randall?

Tyson vs Douglas? And so many more.

Point is sometimes a fighter has your number but he still isn't a greater fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              People need to get over it...trying to degrade Garcias big wins and skill with this one fight.

Anyone remember Hoya vs Sturm?

Chavez vs Taylor (saved by Steele) or Frankie Randall?

Tyson vs Douglas? And so many more.

Point is sometimes a fighter has your number but he still isn't a greater fighter.
              Actually the point is Herrera is the JWW champ yet due to the corruption of the sport does not currently hold the belts.

Pointing out other corrupt events past really doesn't help his case. 10 wrongs still don't make 1 right.

Only 12.5% of the boxing media scored it to Garcia.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 04-16-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I had it a draw. Danny didn't win that's for sure. It was pretty even in my book and Herrera definitely out foxed (yes foxed, not boxed) him.

You could even make a case that Herrera won, you can't make a case that Garcia won.

Comment

Lmao it wasnt easy to give danny 3 rounds. The rounds i remember giving him were pretty close. He lost that fight. Maybe he improves from that schooling but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Actually the point is Herrera is the JWW champ yet due to the corruption of the sport does not currently hold the belts.

Pointing out other corrupt events past really doesn't help his case. 10 wrongs still don't make a right.
                    Nor does your whining. Sometimes things are the way they are from 2014 back to the first boxing match. It hasn't changed except some of us whine as if it will change something while others recognize it for what it is...
                    We know who are truly the better fighters and who may simply have someone's number, the greater fighter may have had a bad day, or even luck sometimes help.

Comment

Working...
                    X