No announcement yet.

Me Shadow Boxing Part 2.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryo View Post
    Lol naw, it's cool. I live in an all mexican neighborhood so I seem to fit into mexican crowds pretty easily (I'm white). My best friend, who happens to be mexican, goes to the gym with me and the trainers know such little english that he has to translate for me. Good part is there very old school and it seems to me atleast that I can outbox (You know, the traditional hands held high and "mexican warrior" bull****) most 'new age' fighters. Bad part (Until you get used to it..) is you have to train to the same repetitive beat day after day.. actually most all mexican songs sound the same. Hahaha

Lol... Im Puerto Rican and i seem to fit with the blacks and italians lol. Just keep on training. Plus you have your best friend.. Ya could spar and what not you know... Keep outboxing them.. I never listened to mexican music so i wouldn't know what the beats sound like lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      Lol... Im Puerto Rican and i seem to fit with the blacks and italians lol. Just keep on training. Plus you have your best friend.. Ya could spar and what not you know... Keep outboxing them.. I never listened to mexican music so i wouldn't know what the beats sound like lol.
      We are all human at the end and skin color and race does not make a difference once your in the ring.

Comment

Never said it did.. but it does make a difference when your training to be in the ring.

Comment

Iight.. So people.. Im going to go to Gleasons... **** it.. Wether they train me or not.. Im gonna go.. Ima just do me.. Hit the bag and what not.. Training is to expensive..Maybe when im just hitting the bag or something a trainer might just come to me lol

So what will i need to buy? You know to start off.. I know gloves.. 16 oz right? What brand is the best though? Let me know son! I wanna start soon!

Comment

Ahhh no one? I already got my jumprope.. I love that ****.. I know i need gloves.. but what brand is good? 16 Oz sounds right... What did ya buy when ya 1st started going to the gym?

Comment

Working...
            X