Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to build that damn wall ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I saw an article about that. Had some nice pics, a lot of J dudes wearing khakis with suspenders and driving lowriders.

Also saw these Japanese chicks all tatted up looking like sexy cholas.

:wank:
      You mean like this??

Two blocks down the street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU7gsOinwW0

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        now that Wienerschnitzel sells Tamales Ive realized its a complete takeover. No wonder the Aryan nation feels intimidated. I would too if you reached down in your fast food bag and pulled out a Tapatio sauce packet.
        LOL!

lol, I heard they have a Lowrider obsession over there.
        Yup, check out the hina

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          LOL!

Yup, check out the hina

Niccccceeee!

Comment

I can't stand that despasito song. I'd kick that kunt in throat repeatedly

Comment

When McDonalds started handing out Mexican Style Salsa as a condiment I knew it wouldnt be long BUT now that Wienerschnitzel sells Tamales Ive realized its a complete takeover. No wonder the Aryan nation feels intimidated. I would too if you reached down in your fast food bag and pulled out a Tapatio sauce packet.
              mcdonalds sells items based on the region it's in that you won't see in other regions. southwest US is of course going to get some Mexican stuff. at the end of the day they're still selling Mexicans a truckload of American burgers. Mexico looking foolish thinking it's a kang and taking over cause mcdonalds started offering spicy ketchup packets smdh.

Comment

Working...
              X