Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Lemme know when they find some of that advanced civilization ****
    Me too.

Who cares about planets and astronomy? What kind of smut were they choking it to back then? That's what I want to know.

I always thought they just drew **** and ass with a piece of chalk in a cave somewhere and jerked it to that, but they're a lot more advanced than we originally thought.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      The ancient greeks had an analog computer over 2000 years ago, it was called the antikythera mechanism, it was probably used for calculating planetary orbits. A book called The Puzzle of Ancient Man has some really good examples of this stuff. Advanced civilizations really existed thousands of years ago
      I was going to mention that but you beat me to it. Funny how they had the handle to make the machine work then simply lost it. Misplaced, never to be found again...with all our science, math and knowledge, we can't make another like it. Twisted, conspirators world we live in.
      I was going to buy that book but it's $55 UD. It must be damn good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Man the way they used to go on about that at school, made you think it was gunna be one of the most important things you learned. Aint used it once since, maybe on some TV quiz. All that **** they made you do on a calculator, hours of wasted time. Come out thinking you can go anywhere in life cuz youre a wizard with a calculator, never see one again
        I agree, engineers are not even doing math like that..

it's all databases, autocad and such.

I could say same about algebra

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Me too.

Who cares about planets and astronomy? What kind of smut were they choking it to back then? That's what I want to know.

I always thought they just drew **** and ass with a piece of chalk in a cave somewhere and jerked it to that, but they're a lot more advanced than we originally thought.
          You do know the world doesn't revolve around **** and fapping right?

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
            You do know the world doesn't revolve around **** and fapping right?
            That's true man.

If the ancient civilizations were as obsessed with **** (and social media) as our generation is, mankind wouldn't have advanced as quickly. We'd probably still be in the Dark Ages in 2017.

Maybe advancement and technology will ironically end up being our downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              That's true man.

If the ancient civilizations were as obsessed with **** (and social media) as our generation is, mankind wouldn't have advanced as quickly. We'd probably still be in the Dark Ages in 2017.

Maybe advancement and technology will ironically end up being our downfall.
              Self-abusing our way into a dark age lmao :hahahaha9:

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... What agendas?

Studies have reported that most Irish and Britons are descendants of farmers who left modern day Iraq and Syria 10,000 years ago. Genetic researchers say they have found compelling evidence that four out of five (80%) of white Europeans can trace their roots to the Near East. In another study, scientists analysed DNA from the 8,000-year-old remains of early farmers found at an ancient graveyard in Germany. They compared the genetic signatures to those of modern populations and found similarities with the DNA of people living in today's Turkey and Iraq.
                They don't teach this in US schools. In fact it's pretty heavily censored and considered part of "Nazism/Aryanism" to learn about proto-European migrations, even on the university level a lot of anthropologists avoid including it into curriculum.

They pretty much teach that Europeans just sprung out of the ground in France in 200 BC, stumbled across metallurgy then raped everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  They don't teach this in US schools. In fact it's pretty heavily censored and considered part of "Nazism/Aryanism" to learn about proto-European migrations, even on the university level a lot of anthropologists avoid including it into curriculum.

They pretty much teach that Europeans just sprung out of the ground in France in 200 BC, stumbled across metallurgy then raped everyone.
                  Europeans are a product of migration from the Persia and India.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

You know as well as I that you just made every bit of that crap up.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      You know as well as I that you just made every bit of that crap up.
                      If you say so. During my experience as social sciences faculty the "Nazi" association still hadn't been shaken from mapping westward ethnomigration from the near east & iran/northern india. Its not conductive to prevailing American multiculturalist narratives to show that civilization itself has two or three distinct lineages and beyond that was a vacuum/residual trail. Relativism has become dogma.

Comment

Working...
                      X