No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I'm glad you got 3 people in here to jerk off to your edited post.

You're a clown.

Meanwhile, why are you ducking LarryXXX?

By the way, I still offer that permaban bet to anyone here who thinks I have an alt. Unless one of you pvssies steps up, keep my dlck out ya mouf. Thanks.
    Everyone knows you're spoon23 *****

Comment

permaban

Comment

Word on the street is that Manny Pacquiao decided to forgo rehabilitation for his fully torn rotator cuff injury due to Pacquiao's belief that God had talked to him through the medium of Dave Chappelle.

And it wasn't the first time!

Comment

Word on the street is that Manny Pacquiao decided to forgo rehabilitation for his fully torn rotator cuff injury due to Pacquiao's belief that God had talked to him through the medium of Dave Chappelle.

And it wasn't the first time!

you posted in the wrong thread you fag. You meant to bump your shit thread you made under the alt, with the same copy and past post youve already put in it over 500 times.

Lou Cipher exposed you and your alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            you posted in the wrong thread you fag. You meant to bump your shit thread you made under the alt, with the same copy and past post youve already put in it over 500 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

I knew he was posting as alts, when he can't answer a question which is every time I post 1 in comes tooli and when I press him he posts as dumbsumtion, I see he's trying the permaban here as well, that means he's feeling the heat

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                I knew he was posting as alts, when he can't answer a question which is every time I post 1 in comes tooli and when I press him he posts as dumbsumtion, I see he's trying the permaban here as well, that means he's feeling the heat
                when he gets stuck on a post and cant answer.. all of a sudden one of the alts comes in. its a pattern. look at those names, they only post in the same thread that he post in LOL.

and when he cant answer a post, he'll be gone for the whole day, but he's not actually away from the computer, he's in other old threads looking thru old post from you that he can bring up and nitpick about an error in spelling or grammar and then he'll use that against you.

and when he starts challenging you to an account ban, just simply move on. you dont want to get caught up with him when he starts bringing that bs up. then he'll say that you're scared and that he won LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  when he gets stuck on a post and cant answer.. all of a sudden one of the alts comes in. its a pattern. look at those names, they only post in the same thread that he post in LOL.

and when he cant answer a post, he'll be gone for the whole day, but he's not actually away from the computer, he's in other old threads looking thru old post from you that he can bring up and nitpick about an error in spelling or grammar and then he'll use that against you.

and when he starts challenging you to an account ban, just simply move on. you dont want to get caught up with him when he starts bringing that bs up. then he'll say that you're scared and that he won LOL.
                  Exactly. But what's even more pathetic is he's doing it, then bragging about his "post count" that's what he wants. So just stop responding to his thread and watch how his ALTs switch sides so he can bump his thread with "arguments"

Comment

Keep ALTing

Comment

LMAOOOOO. Look how I got you bltches in here going crazy! Yall are my sons!

Keep that shlt coming. I'm actually enjoying this!

Comment

Working...
                      X