No announcement yet.

How many professional boxers do you think dope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    I dont think they test the lower level guys and peds nower days leave your system in 12 hours so i imagine its quite high
    Yep and this is where the majority of dopers are the lower ranks where nobody really cares, the very high profile guys under the spotlight are unlikely too, it happens but I don't think its common with the very top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
      Pauline malignancies, few other heavy handed punchers
      Dude. Trust me when I say Malignaggi couldn't knock your grandfather out with his fists. Regardless if the perverted ole son of a bitch is still alive or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Dude. Trust me when I say Malignaggi couldn't knock your grandfather out with his fists. Regardless if the perverted ole son of a bitch is still alive or not.
        I am very aware of Pauline's punch power and if he did happen to knock over you're old man I'd help him up and then give him a hellatious beating with some tekken style moves eddy Gordo mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Retarded View Post
          Yep and this is where the majority of dopers are the lower ranks where nobody really cares, the very high profile guys under the spotlight are unlikely too, it happens but I don't think its common with the very top guys.
          How many times does Lou Cipher have to tell you not to speak unless given pre-authorization by Lou Cipher himself? You have forced Lou Cipher to impose sanctions. You are to remove all toilet seats from your house, effective immediately, until 17:00 PST November 14th, 2017.

I don't care if that saggy old ex-funbag you're married to has to take one of her big nasty dumps or not. She can plop her wrinkled, deflated fart flaps right on the rim of the toilet just like you or she can get on the bus and go use a public restroom somewhere. Whatever. For now her only punishment is being with you. She could kill Jesus and that would already be time served.

Don't fuck with me again or you'll be taking dumps in the back yard like your abused children used to do to avoid waking you up out of your 22 hour meth-crash naps and having to watch you kick the dog upside down and bounce your old lady's mud flaps off the back of her neck for cooking your hot pockets wrong.

You piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            The high profile guys have 'top trainers' if anything the lower level guys are less likely to use.

How will they beat the test?

Comment

If you guys think they are taking gear to get caught, slap yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                How many times does Lou Cipher have to tell you not to speak unless given pre-authorization by Lou Cipher himself? You have forced Lou Cipher to impose sanctions. You are to remove all toilet seats from your house, effective immediately, until 17:00 PST November 14th, 2017.

I don't care if that saggy old ex-funbag you're married to has to take one of her big nasty dumps or not. She can plop her wrinkled, deflated fart flaps right on the rim of the toilet just like you or she can get on the bus and go use a public restroom somewhere. Whatever. For now her only punishment is being with you. She could kill Jesus and that would already be time served.

Don't fuck with me again or you'll be taking dumps in the back yard like your abused children used to do to avoid waking you up out of your 22 hour meth-crash naps and having to watch you kick the dog upside down and bounce your old lady's mud flaps off the back of her neck for cooking your hot pockets wrong.

You piece of crap.
                That's a negative attitude you got there Huey louis

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                  That's a negative attitude you got there Huey louis
                  Anyone can get it. It's common knowledge that ALL limey fruits have rotten teeth and chronic halitosis. Lou Cipher can fix that for you.

Comment

Any of them who can afford the proper ppl around them in order to pass the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      Any of them who can afford the proper ppl around them in order to pass the tests.
                      ^ this guy gets it

Comment

Working...
                      X