Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao caught trying to DM some 22 yr old chick on Instagram and gets called out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo ADP02, finally some Pacquiao news! You can stop scouring the forum for Mayweather threads to post on!

But on the real, I think Mayweather has grown on you. Is he your 2nd favorite boxer at least, now? Seems that way!

Comment

• Romans 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[d] a slave to the law of sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Arzaylea Rodriguez is her name, he was trying to message her on one of her instagram lives thinking his messages were private what a dumb ass.

Like they say once a cheater always a cheater. Dude just hiding behind that image

https://www.instagram.com/arzaylea/?hl=en

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/24...ans-livestream
        so? he likes girls it's normal.

you like dudes that is gay.

Comment

• LMAO is this for real

He may be a skeeze but at least he has good taste in ladies

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
            Romans 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[d] a slave to the law of sin.

I am convinced Manny will lie to God.

"I don't want to make alibi.....but"

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Yo ADP02, finally some Pacquiao news! You can stop scouring the forum for Mayweather threads to post on!

But on the real, I think Mayweather has grown on you. Is he your 2nd favorite boxer at least, now? Seems that way!
              Spoon23 we await the slow motion video proving PAC didn't do it, because he's to busy running a country..

PAC's stock has skyrocketed in my book..
              That girl will be blamed and hated now..because PAC is a POON loving man...

PAC is THE MAN!!! WAR !'

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                I am convinced Manny will lie to God.

"I don't want to make alibi.....but"
                PAC wants to be in poon heaven now.
                Let's let the man choose his poonpoison
                I've seen better all over Manila, makati is a playas paradise.

I can't roll like that anymore.. My daughter in San Lorenzo village would cry.. That would kill me..

Comment

• Pac stays thirsty.

His wife is probably gonna leave him for good now.

Comment

Working...
                  X