Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Finalized For December 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is P4P 2 or 3 if he wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      I thought Loma was scared?
      I don't think Lomo was ever scared. But let's face it, he's fighting at his weight, while Rigo is jumping up two weight divisions. Who really ought to get the credit here?

Comment

the winner should be the number 1 p4p fighter in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          the winner should be the number 1 p4p fighter in the world
          Vasyl is one of my favorite fighters, but beating Rigo shouldn't give him all that much credit. On the other hand, the little guy should get massive credit if he can beat Lomachenko. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            yes. the rigo myth comes to an end.
            By fighting a guy 2 weight classes above where he should be? Pls go

Comment

Great News! Rigo looks ready right now seen him weigh in at 129 and he is shredded

Very excited about this match up! Pedro Diaz is a excellent Strategist as well so I'm sure he will have a good Gameplan. Lomachenko will be ready and his father is a excellent trainer as well so this match up should be a Master Chess Match!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                It's funny how Arum drops Rigo but then needs to go back to him to make a big fight for one of his current fighters. If Rigo is still important after all these years without Arum, imagine what he could have been with Arum.
                you think this is a big fight? rigos last 4 fights have been on undercards so he doesnt really draw any fans or interest. this is a fight for the fanboys who want to see a 37 year old move up 2 divisions for some reason.

Comment

FINALLY! 2017 has been one of the better years in Boxing. What a great way to cap off the year.

It's now or never for Rigo to solidify himself especially by moving up in weight. For Loma, he should get credit if he wins a "boxing" match. However if the size difference proves to be significant in him possibly winning the fight, then it will just have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I don't think Lomo was ever scared. But let's face it, he's fighting at his weight, while Rigo is jumping up two weight divisions. Who really ought to get the credit here?
                    I was posting the video with Rigo saying that Loma is "too big" when Lomachenko was 126. But when he moved up, Rigo started asking for the fight, so right now he's getting what he was asking for. I agree with you but it's not like we're talking about murderous punchers here, we know that skills and speed will be the key to win this fight, not the power

Comment

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Finalized For December 9

Top Rank has officially announced that a showdown between Vasyl Lomachenko and Guillermo Rigondeaux has been finalized for an ESPN televised date of December 9 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The fight matches two fighters who are regarded as two of the best amateurs in history - which each fighter winning two Olympic gold medals.
                      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X