• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The you complete me, plater!

You know it.

Comment

They need to be fair and also shut down the black supremacist Nation of Islam website.

https://www.noi.org

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        They need to be fair and also shut down the black supremacist Nation of Islam website.

https://www.noi.org
        And this is the problem with racists like yourself... Personally, I don't mind Storefront. Heck, I went there a few times myself just so I can understand the other side.

You say AAs need to clean up their act, clean up their communities, become better people, etc... But the minute community leaders start mobilizing to push said requests, you and your ilk are quick to label them militant black supremacists.

What are you so afraid of?

Here's a question for you. How many murders against whites or police officers were The Nation of Islam or Black Panthers found guilty of or any other labeled black supremacist group for that matter? I'm no Muslim or Black Panther, but how many white people did these groups actually kill??

The Black Panthers created a 10 point plan that was designed to uplift the community, educate and create jobs and protect them from the injustices from the Police department being displayed daily. Aren't these things you and your ilk clamor for blacks to do?

But what proceeded to happen to the BP movement? They were labeled, illegally spied on, infiltrated and dismantled by scared guys like yourself that wake up in cold sweats at night quivering at the thought of African Americans being unified, successful and legally owning wealth. The thought of it scares you

Why??
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-04-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          And this is the problem with racists like yourself... Personally, I don't mind Storefront. Heck, I went there a few times myself just so I can understand the other side.

You say AAs need to clean up their act, clean up their communities, become better people, etc... But the minute community leaders start mobilizing to push said requests, you and your ilk are quick to label them militant black supremacists.

What are you so afraid of?

Here's a question for you. How many murders against whites or police officers were The Nation of Islam or Black Panthers found guilty of or any other labeled black supremacist group for that matter?

The Black Panthers created a 10 point plan that was designed to uplift the community, educate and create jobs and protect them from the injustices from the Police department being displayed daily. Aren't these things you and your ilk clamor for blacks to do?

But what proceeded to happen to the BP movement? They were labeled, illegally spied on, infiltrated and dismantled by scared guys like yourself that wake up in cold sweats at night quivering at the thought of African Americans being unified, successful and legally owning wealth. The thought of it scares you

Why??
          Absolutely. Comparing any kind of African American movement to anything claiming to be white nationalists/white supremacists/Nazi is ridiculous.

Why is that people ask? Because the white supremacists movement have a long history of not only hate speech but also of blowing up, lynching, murdering and terrorizing people of color. Not only do they get their lineage directly from the KKK, with a long history of murder and terrorism against people of color, but also proudly claim the Nazi Party and, often times also claim, the South African National Party which was responsible for apartheid.

So, you have one group with a history of murder and mayhem and racial terrorism that lays claim to past groups who partook in untold atrocities against minorities and another group that basically just want equal rights and opportunities.

Nowhere near the same and trying to compare one to the other is asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
            Absolutely. Comparing any kind of African American movement to anything claiming to be white nationalists/white supremacists/Nazi is ridiculous.

Why is that people ask? Because the white supremacists movement have a long history of not only hate speech but also of blowing up, lynching, murdering and terrorizing people of color. Not only do they get their lineage directly from the KKK, with a long history of murder and terrorism against people of color, but also proudly claim the Nazi Party and, often times also claim, the South African National Party which was responsible for apartheid.

So, you have one group with a history of murder and mayhem and racial terrorism that lays claim to past groups who partook in untold atrocities against minorities and another group that basically just want equal rights and opportunities.

Exactly, comparing the KKK, Aryan Nation/Brotherhood, Nazis, etc to the Nation of Islam or Black Panther Party isn't the same. And this is coming from someone that's not a member of NOI or BPP

I'm just simply saying that although I may not agree with some of their teachings, a common thing I CAN agree on is their intent to increase the African American spirit, know their potential, be a positive contributing member of society and community, be drug free, educated, build jobs and businesses, etc

Does NOI have not so believable teachings in that the white man was created as an experiment on some island? Yes, that's very wacky if I must say. But if teaching wacky theories will give some African American gang members a better pride in oneself and and be positive contributing members of society and not dead or in jail, then so be it.

I have a problem when anytime blacks try to unite for something positive as a group, they're immediately labeled militant supremacists by the same group of people that complain about them not getting their schit together

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
              Blacks kill innocent whites every day.

Recent example: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Be...442491283.html

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
                Civil rights lawyers won to have website shut down. This just goes to prove freedom of speech is a utter joke. Just realised I can't say storm front?
                How long ago was this? Was wondering why all these new "alts" were showing up here with racist threads. Maybe they are not alts after all, and Freedom just decided to invite over his friends after they had no place to go.

Comment

Comment

While unfortunate that a young lady lost her life, you can't compare street/drug violence to decades of organized lynchings, systematic murder and torture.

Comment

Don't change the subject

The topic of discussion is how many whites/police officers have The Nation of Islam or Black Panther Party killed?

How many blacks have the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Neo-Nazis killed?

The quicker you can answer that question, the quicker you'll know the difference between the two

My guess is you'll duck this post like you ducked the last one

Comment

Working...
                      X