Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree hopefully canelo doesn't get robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      The judges won't get the opportunity because Canelo is gonna walk right through GGG. This fight won't even be competitive.
      Canelo hasn't stopped anyone worth a damn and I've never seen GGG hurt. I'd be surprised and very impressed if Canelo can do it

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        here come the excuses

Canelo is gonna win a close decision. Thats just that.
        Right......cause we've never seen Canelo be the recipient of some generous cards (Trout,Mayweather,Lara)

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Canelo hasn't stopped anyone worth a damn and I've never seen GGG hurt. I'd be surprised and very impressed if Canelo can do it
          I think GGG is tailor made for Canelo. He's old, slow, comes forward, and his defense is sh.it. Canelo is a natural counter puncher with better boxing ability. And has been on the big stage before. And I was saying all this months ago before GGG looked chubby.

Comment

here come the excuses

Canelo is gonna win a close decision. Thats just that.
            Canelo Alvarez outboxes G to a unanimous decision. Screams of paid off judges, robbery, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Right......cause we've never seen Canelo be the recipient of some generous cards (Trout,Mayweather,Lara)
              He beat trout and Lara. Not really sure what your on about.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Canelo Alvarez outboxes G to a unanimous decision. Screams of paid off judges, robbery, etc.

I can see it now.

Comment

just try to win 2 rounds i'll do the rest
                  -mr. fishnet to canelo before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    I think GGG is tailor made for Canelo. He's old, slow, comes forward, and his defense is sh.it. Canelo is a natural counter puncher with better boxing ability. And has been on the big stage before. And I was saying all this months ago before GGG looked chubby.
                    Couple years ago I thought GGG would destroy him but it's definitely more of a 50-50 at this point but GGG still has a great jab, great ring generalship ,great power, and a great chin.

Canelo has speed, defense,and youth and seemingly also a great chin. Tough to call really. Probably bet
                    Term for the sport overall if Canelo wins because he's a young guy who's already proven he will fight anyone. GGG has a few years left at best and really has nobody to fight after this unless he goes to like 175 for Ward.

Comment

He beat trout and Lara. Not really sure what your on about.
                      Not no 118-110 type scores he didnt

Comment

Working...
                      X