Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather damaged boxing for his own gain.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes no sense.

The fight proved that the alleged best striker in MMA or one of the best got battered and stopped in his prime by a 40 year old "old, frail, weak, midget" "with brittle hands and no power"

It litetally proves the opposite to what you are saying.

What we do know is a boxer CAN go into the MMA world and knock out a world class MMA fighter because a 50 year old Ray Mercer did it when he knocked the big guy who fought the guy called Feydor in his last fight prior who I'm told is an ATG in MMA. That might be some casual bull**** I just said but that's what I was told.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 10-02-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      No losses on GGG resume, just like there are no losses on Floyd resume even though he got gifts against Castillo, Oscar and Maidana. TBE doe. Lol.
      Sorry so late again, I don't have much time but only if I was getting paid fulltime on this it would be a wrap....but as for Floyd, he clearly beat Castillo, Oscar & cheno. Not even close. Rough fights but no way in boxing hell did they even sniff a W against Floyd. T.B.E. doe fo sho! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Sorry so late again, I don't have much time but only if I was getting paid fulltime on this it would be a wrap....but as for Floyd, he clearly beat Castillo, Oscar & cheno. Not even close. Rough fights but no way in boxing hell did they even sniff a W against Floyd. T.B.E. doe fo sho! LOL
        Hahaha, if you say so. Only casuals think he is TBE. Good going casual.

Comment

• For the record, I am well aware that Floyd carried Conor that far into the fight. He made a mockery of the sport that night.

Comment

Working...
          X