Collapse
No announcement yet.

i will try this agein,,make ammends with one poster that u are beefin with,,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] i will try this agein,,make ammends with one poster that u are beefin with,,,

there is to much animalcity between the grate posters here at boxing scnec and to much beef going around and not enuff ppl chillin with the homies,,,,

so in this htread,,make amments with 1 poster in which u have beefed with bfore or are currnetly in a beef with....

3....2......11.....GO!!!,,>>>

KRazyn8tive thinks im your alt and vice versa. Hes alright normally but we deserve an apology

Comment

BKM-
      Freedom.

Y'all still ain't shit.

Comment

Too much animalcity round 'ere, u feel me?

Comment

God forgives

I dont

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            God forgives

I dont
            Not even God would forgive the assholes I beef with.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              KRazyn8tive thinks im your alt and vice versa. Hes alright normally but we deserve an apology
              Krazyn8tive is a regular idiot on thisforum. His knowledge really is very limited. All posters try not to gdt his attention so he doesn't join in the debate. Hes a wally. Hes frogspawn

Comment

Luckily I ain't a beefing wit nobody nowadays. I'm not the Internet warrior I once was. I ain't about that life no moe.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Luckily I ain't a beefing wit nobody nowadays. I'm not the Internet warrior I once was. I ain't about that life no moe.
                  You've gotten soft, man.

Comment

Squealpiggy is a bald Canadian c**t, that's as close to a beef squash I can get !

Comment

Working...
                    X