Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Team PAC and Koncz Attacked Photograph!? Marquez 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when Team PAC and Koncz Attacked Photograph!? Marquez 4?

Nobody had problems when Hatton was knocked down.. great times! Imagine Fernandez and Koncz with their poker faces ever admitting the roids in the Phillipines.. tsk tsk

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxin...5170--box.html
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 05-18-2017, 10:17 AM.

Pacquiao is a piece of ****. He threatened to kidnap his bastard son and make him disappear. He refused to let the bastard son have his surname. He doesn't even talk to him.

Comment

Koncz and Fernandez going gangsta on a photographer...

It's kind of like the #48 effect on NSB whenever people criticize him..

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Pacquiao is a piece of ****. He threatened to kidnap his bastard son and make him disappear. He refused to let the bastard son have his surname. He doesn't even talk to him.
        Making **** up again homie. Try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          On Jan. 31, she was surprised to get a call from Pacquiao himself. But it was no longer the man she knew, she said.

Shouting, he reportedly told her: "What are you doing?" She replied: "Why, what am I doing?"

But Pacquiao had the momentum of a wayward truck.

"If you have a problem, why don't you just talk to me?" Pacquiao yelled at her. "Why do you have to talk to somebody else? What do you want? Financial support? I have helped other people, why do you think I shouldn't help you. Do you want me to have that boy kidnapped so there wouldn't be evidence? Tell your lawyer to shut up or I will sew his mouth."

http://chiz-miz.blogspot.co.uk/2011/...th-joanna.html

Comment

On Jan. 31, she was surprised to get a call from Pacquiao himself. But it was no longer the man she knew, she said.

Shouting, he reportedly told her: "What are you doing?" She replied: "Why, what am I doing?"

"If you have a problem, why don't you just talk to me?" Pacquiao yelled at her. "Why do you have to talk to somebody else? What do you want? Financial support? I have helped other people, why do you think I shouldn't help you. Do you want me to have that boy kidnapped so there wouldn't be evidence? Tell your lawyer to shut up or I will sew his mouth."

Joanna got a nice settlement with practical videos removed from public domain. Top Pranks!

Comment

but they classy doe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  but they classy doe!!!!
                  Classier than beating your own girl in front of your own kids that's for sure.

Comment

So your source is a site known in the Philippines for false news and fabricated news? And has the name Chizmiz which means (Rumor) in the Philippines....Moron.....

Comment

Working...
                    X