Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can lomachenko hold that 1 through pac and floyds resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be hard for anyone to go through BOTH their resumes undefeated.

Comment

Castillo, Corrales, Marquez, Barrera, and Morales were all better than Salido.

Wouldn't you agree?

Comment

There is nothing ATG special about Loma's resume right now.

Clearly he is already in the history books because of how soon he won the two titles.

But, then again some historians may want to put an asterisk next to those totals.

As I said in another thread, those expecting some huge improvement in Loma as he has more fights may be fooling themselves.

This may be as good as he gets- which is damned good no question.

But, against bigger guys at 135 and possibly 140, he may not be as special as against the smaller guys.

And personally, I'd like to see him answer the Salido and Rigo questions before he goes any further up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Tbf, Pac didn't go through undefeated and Mayweather got lucky in the 1st Castillo fight.

Would be some incredible fights in there.
          Also at 135lbs Mayweather was 138lbs vs a 147lb Castillo. Lomachenko is already 139lbs on the night of the fight in his SFW fights (Where Floyd was 133-134lbs), so at 135lbs I see Loma being something like 142-143lbs. So he wouldn't be as small as Floyd was vs Castillo, which is why I think it's doable. Lomachenko's short height is being confused with him being "small", but rehydrating 9lbs from 130 is not exactly a small guy, it's actually normal size. He's a bit on the short side, but not small. He's a regular sized SFW. He can probably take the 2002 LW Castillo a little better than Floyd did because he's a little bigger. A 147lb prime Floyd vs a 147 prime Castillo would probably be an absolute master class, and a less defensive Floyd not having that near 10lb weight disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Castillo, Corrales, Marquez, Barrera, and Morales were all better than Salido.

Wouldn't you agree?
            And people overlook Agapito Sanchez too. Really dirty fighter, had nothing on Salido in terms of roughness tbh. Dude low blowed and headbutted Pac almost to death.

Comment

He isn't #1. S.O.G. has that.

Comment

Working...
              X