Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mall of America hires a black Santa Claus...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Breh, are you serious? White people are accused of cultural appropriation for wearing damn dreadlocks FFS...

They are accused all the time of "stealing 'characters of color'" and turning them white.

Don't act like it's a one-way street where Whites are the only one who complain about black James Bond, or Spiderman...

The only difference is - these are mainstream accepted ideas that "Whites culturally appropriate" and "it's cultural appropriation, and racist" to have White actors play "parts for people of color.." While it's viewed as ignorant and racist for Whites to have an opinion on James Bond not being black...
    > White people are accused of cultural appropriate for wearing damn dreadlocks.
    I don't have a strong opinion about cultural appropriation, including Black face which is largely frowned upon by liberals.

> They are accused all the time of "stealing 'characters of color'" and turning them white...
    All I'm saying is you can't have it both ways. Likely there are people on both sides of the equation that are guilty of this. If it doesn't bother you that the cast of Avatar [The Last Airbender] is all White it shouldn't bother you if Michael B. Jordan plays The Human Torch in the Fantastic Four movie.

There is no both sides of the equation though on the topic of other visceral reactions to Black people being included in things, for example when Cheerios had a multi-racial couple in a commercial they received a lot of negative backlash.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-04-2016, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      For those saying it's just a few reactions, check the reactions under the following article on the same topic

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/mall-o...170705565.html

And I haven't even started scrolling yet

EDIT: To clarify, those comments are not part of the article rather they are in the comments section of the article.
      Liberal marxists are so desperate they actually create stories out of yahoo troll comments smh, have you seen the youtube videos and facebook comments by real black people? Theyvare some of the most hateful and racist, and they are not troll accounts. They openly racist, yet you dont see the media writing articles on them

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        I swear liberals have absolutely no shame. How long do you think they searched to find those comments?

I wish they were more flagrant about pointing out protesters shouting "dead cops when do we want them now!" "Or pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"
        Atleast then you'd have more than a handle full comments you'd get thousands.
        Stfu about your liberal rant. It's already bad enough there's a black Santa. Now i got to read your anti-liberal BS. Eat a d1ck.

Comment

Original Santa was a 3rd century AD Greek monk living in what is now Turkey. So basically he was a sodomite because as you all know, Greeks perfected if not invented male **** sex. So be careful placing your child on Santa's lap. Just a warning to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I hope we don't have an incident where black Santa is sliding down a chimney and the racist white homeowners shoot and kill him because they think he's a robber

Comment

In fairness it mighta been because of his new suit & demeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                > White people are accused of cultural appropriate for wearing damn dreadlocks.
                I don't have a strong opinion about cultural appropriation, including Black face which is largely frowned upon by liberals.

> They are accused all the time of "stealing 'characters of color'" and turning them white...
                All I'm saying is you can't have it both ways. Likely there are people on both sides of the equation that are guilty of this. If it doesn't bother you that the cast of Avatar [The Last Airbender] is all White it shouldn't bother you if Michael B. Jordan plays The Human Torch in the Fantastic Four movie.

There is no both sides of the equation though on the topic of other visceral reactions to Black people being included in things, for example when Cheerios had a multi-racial couple in a commercial they received a lot of negative backlash.

I know, and I don't give a shyt who plays what on a fictional television screen.

You just made it out like there's a lot more White people who talk shyt about it than vice-versa; when in reality,it's the opposite.

And, again, when a "person of color" does it, it's a "legitimate complaint," so news covers stories like "is this racist," or "is this cultural appropriation"?

And when whyte people complain, they just highlight racist troll comments on twitter like that's really an accurate representation of anywhere near what most Whites think.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I hope we don't have an incident where black Santa is sliding down a chimney and the racist white homeowners shoot and kill him because they think he's a robber
                  Black Santa Lives Matter will be born.

after city gets destroyed by looters of course.

Comment

Ewww gross. It probably steals from the donation box.

Edit: **** i thought i was logged in as my Monaco alt

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Ewww gross. It probably steals from the donation box.

Edit: **** i thought i was logged in as my Monaco alt

Comment

Working...
                      X