Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY FCUK!! Shane Carwin VS Fedor Emelianenko! For Rizen fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY FCUK!! Shane Carwin VS Fedor Emelianenko! For Rizen fight!

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Sha...izin-FF-112681

Poor Fedor I dont think he has any left, Carwin might obliterate him!

Also Carwin has been caught for Roiding, I dont think hes a fair competitor.

Either way fantastic fight and fantastic to have such an exciting fighter in Carwin make a come back hopefully his injuries are healed. Or maybe he use dthat as an excuse to go roiding and was planning a post gain come back all along?

Fedor is teh GOAT and wpuld beat a prime Carwin in his prime easily but at this point in time he cant beat nobodies decisively and should retire imo.

This is disturbing, Fedor is so past it, its unbelievable.

Comment

I'd lie if I said this didn't interest me... Fedor obviously has much better standup even at this point, Carwin can hit like a mule though and Fedor should have lost that last fight if not for the referee....

Carwin used to have a good chin, who knows though at this point.

Comment

carwin's old and only has enough gas for 1 round. if he can handle the storm at the beginning this is a winnable fight for fedor

Comment

I'll beleive it when I see the actual Fedor statements of the fight happening. fedor was never one to step to the plate after having such difficulties with Rodgers ,years ago. Carwin a strong wrestler based guy is what I think fedor would avoid,in Rizin its apparent they don't test for peds and if that's the case ..carwin runs him over..

Comment

Interesting fight...in a way. Fedor is blown out. And Shane looks impressive, but hasn't fought in 5 years...nor beaten anyone except Mir & a dozen or so nobodies or nearly nobodies when he was fighting. Not sure what to expect here, but Shane in the first 3 or so minutes or Fedor after seems a reasonable enough expectation of whats likely to go down unless Shane improved his stamina while out of the cage. Guess I gotta go with Fedor.

Comment

carwin hasnt look good himself either. at this point carwin is also done. its a 50/50 fight.

Comment

I thought Fedor declined?

Comment

Someones getting KTFO.

I hope Fedor wins but Carwin hasnt been in too many wars so his body wont be wearing the wars as much as Fedor.

Comment

Carwin is older then Fedor btw, and has had a lot of surgeries including his back in the past...

I think Fedor is going to end up fighting Mitrione now though IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                    X