No announcement yet.

Frampton will beat Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoliviaChiLEsp View Post
    I didn't believe that Frampton could resist the pressure of Santa Cruz.

He showed that he's the real deal. Top notch boxing skills.
    People also laugh when I say that Frampton would KO Rigo, but truth is, that's what would happen. Rigo gets knocked down all the time, man, by people like Goofy Donaire, Cordoba and that Japanese journeyman... When Frampton connects with one of those fast sudden flash hooks, it's goodnight for Rigo. Rigo is the better boxer, but he's too old and fragile now. A few years ago, Rigo may have been able to beat Frampton, but certainly not now.

Comment

neither of these guys are really great.

frampton would get wrecked by walters or lomachenko.

forget rigondeuaux, hell i dont even think frampton can beat donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        neither of these guys are really great.

frampton would get wrecked by walters or lomachenko.

forget rigondeuaux, hell i dont even think frampton can beat donaire.
        Seriously, people need to get Lomachenko out of their heads...

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          you don't like usyk's footwork? he was trained by lomachenko's father and has a similar sort of style, although he's not as athletic as loma himself

i do worry that glowacki may be too much too soon though. hope you're wrong this time
          Lomachenko is nothing special, bro. He's a skilled boxer with fast hands, nothing more.

Regarding Usyk, then I'm sorry to disappoint you, but he's gonna lose this very clearly. Don't even consider that Usyk could win it, you will be too disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            Lomachenko is nothing special, bro. He's a skilled boxer with fast hands, nothing more.

Regarding Usyk, then I'm sorry to disappoint you, but he's gonna lose this very clearly. Don't even consider that Usyk could win it, you will be too disappointed.
            lol. Usyk will win clearly. by late TKO or clear UD.

what exactly are you basing it on? 'hes only got 9 fights'

great logic m8. are you not aware usyk is the most skilled guy in the entire division.

i will bet all my points that usyk will unify the divsion before he moves up the heavyweight.

any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              lol. Usyk will win clearly. by late TKO or clear UD.

what exactly are you basing it on? 'hes only got 9 fights'

great logic m8. are you not aware usyk is the most skilled guy in the entire division.

i will bet all my points that usyk will unify the divsion before he moves up the heavyweight.

any takers?
              Dude, please... Do you even know who I am? And what will you do when I'm proven right once again...?

Comment

Dude, please... Do you even know who I am? And what will you do when I'm proven right once again...?
                i called frampton to win as well WOW!!! only difference is im not a nerdling on the internetz throwing my cyber dong around in the faces of boxingscene members.

Usyk win's and it's not even close, glowacki only has a punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  i called frampton to win as well WOW!!! only difference is im not a nerdling on the internetz throwing my cyber dong around in the faces of boxingscene members.

Usyk win's and it's not even close, glowacki only has a punchers chance.
                  I have not been wrong since I predicted that Canelo would KO Cotto. That's who you're talking to. And quote the place where you told how Frampton would win (UD? SD?) and how he would do it, style wise. I did both. Don't compare your amateur guessing with my professional analysis, boy.

Comment

Seriously, people need to get Lomachenko out of their heads...
                    ive seen you fight,

you're nothing special.

ill trust my own opinion and someone like roy jones jr's opinion over some self inflated cvnt in NSB who thinks he's nostradamus because he got some fight predictions right as if that's the first time its ever happened here

Comment

Working...
                    X