No announcement yet.

Both of these Guys are on Steroids one is a responder the other isn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both of these Guys are on Steroids one is a responder the other isn't

Steroids do not work for everyone the same, some guys have great steroid genetics means their body responders better and they build more muscle and their definition is better.

Both of these guys are taking steroids and supplements one guy looks jacked the other guy looks horrible. They both workout as well and eat clean. You can tell who is the responder and who isn't, that pale dude shouldn't even waste his time with roids, if his body isn't going to be impressive like the other guy.

It must suck though to be the skinny tall dude, he takes the same steroids and supps yet his body looks unimpressive yet he will still get the side effects from the roids, so its not even worth it.

Seriously that non responder guy is how Nonito Donaire body would look like if he bulked up on roids, a waste of money if you take roids only to look like a regular skinny fat dude

Comment

More examples of guys who take steroids and respond well, their jaw becomes more masculine and their muscles grow

Dude from Baywatch before at 18 years old

After he admit he was addicted to testosterone

Zac Efron on roids muscular ripped body with square more masculine jaw, his body responds well to steroids, that white pale guy in the video should just quit he has the worst steroid genetics ever

Comment

I'm pretty sure the guy doing all the flexing in the video has had a few cocks rammed up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Seriously that non responder guy is how Nonito Donaire body would look like if he bulked up on roids, a waste of money if you take roids only to look like a regular skinny fat dude
          In this video he appears to be experiencing chronic cock withdrawal symptoms...that is to say that he is desperately in need of a cock ramming up his ass fairly soon.

Comment

You and Alexkid should go to the beach and you will measure arms and jaw lines.

Alexkid will measure......... We all know what he is dying to measure!

Comment

How many cycles has he done, how much effort did he put in the gym, what was his body like before he started?

You can't say what steroids did or didn't do without knowing these things.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                I'm pretty sure the guy doing all the flexing in the video has had a few cocks rammed up his ass.

I think he would have responded well to that too.

Comment

if you take steroids to change eth way you look you're a total b#tch.

i can't imagine any man being that insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    if you take steroids to change eth way you look you're a total b#tch.

i can't imagine any man being that insecure.
                    ??? The whole point of bodybuilding is to change the way you look.

Comment

Working...
                    X