Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUPER RARE high quality footage of the WTC jumpers on 9/11 WOW!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] SUPER RARE high quality footage of the WTC jumpers on 9/11 WOW!!!!!

I've seen videos of the jumpers, but most were in poor quality. This is by far the clearest video I have seen.

Go to 5:23 to see a man standing on the left of the building. You will see the floor under him collapse and down he goes.

at 5:33 you see another man fall from the same area as the other man

at 5:40 you see another man fall from the same area as the other two

at 8:05 you can hear the second plane coming and followed by the explosion

at 5:16 look on your right. There is a woman waving and a little too her right, there is a person trapped under the rubble also waving.

Look to the left of the building at 0:33. You will see a person catapult their way out of the window.

At the very top at 57:29, you can see a jumper on the right falling.

Why is this sick **** on a boxing site?

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      Why is this sick **** on a boxing site?
      It was the most historic day in America's history that will be remembered forever.
      Last edited by BigNuts; 03-11-2016, 04:25 AM.

Comment

The WTC collapse videos from nearly apartments and skyscrapers are the most devastating videos I've seen. Seeing all those people running from the dust cloud is just insane.

Comment

It's clear, but it doesn't really show much in a sense of the horrific jumps.

This video shows the jumpers, and also there's a part where a cameraman shows the area where some jumpers landed, and you can see the blood splattered over the pavement(I did not know they were gonna show that). I'm not going to link it, it's not for the feint of heart, it's on youtube and has 9+ million views, published 2011. It's very heartbreaking to watch. It's called 'People falling from the world trade center'. I regret watching that, I feel like **** now. The video you posted is like rated PG compared to the one i'm talking about.

I wish that day never happened, that's so sad to watch, my heart is just hurting right now after watching that. What a horrific way to die, just jump to your death like that to avoid suffocating.

Comment

Here guys, your lighthearted uncle to the rescue.

If you wanna learn about the phenomena without having to see blood or having to feel as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              I still don't understand how jet fuel caused the building to collapse the way it did. There's no way.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                I still don't understand how jet fuel caused the building to collapse the way it did. There's no way.
                There is no need to start a stupid 9-11 conspiracy hoax whenever 9/11 comes up. Or else this will degenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  There is no need to start a stupid 9-11 conspiracy hoax whenever 9/11 comes up. Or else this will degenerate.
                  I'm not starting anything.

I can't understand how a building collapsed like that through jet fuel, period.

If somebody told you something that your logic and knowledge told you didn't add up, what are you supposed to do? Say nothing and keep your head down?

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                    Well I think a plane crashing into it at 500 miles an hour weakened the building first.

Then a fire, doesn't have to melt the metal but heating it weakens it, couple that with an uneven load distribution due to the damage of the crash and down goes the building

Comment

Working...
                    X