Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the Hurdle Between Making a Cotto vs GGG Fight? Am I Missing Something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Cotto has very big balls (see 24/7 Cotto Martinez and other weigh ins)

But Gennady beats him up pretty badly.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Testacles.
      this right here.

Comment

They have their own gravitational field. Zab is like sh*eeeeet Cotto got some big ass balls!

Comment

I think it could happen in June. I'll be disappointed if it's Bradley.

Comment

GGG is dangerous, low risk, doesn't draw, he's a nobody, won't improve cotto's legacy.

all of the excuses above.

Comment

cotto has trout problems and ggg has ouma problems.

Comment

The answer is simple. Cotto does not want to fight GGG. Not now. Not ever. GGG would fight Cotto any time and any place but Cotto won't fight GGG so there will be no fight between them. You can't make a fighter sign a contract to fight a particular fighter if they don't want to fight him. I hope I am wrong about Cotto refusing to fight GGG but I am sure I am right. Time will tell.

Comment

Martin Murray atm

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                    Whats the Hurdle Between Making a Cotto vs GGG Fight? Am I Missing Something?

I mean same weight class, both have belts/ why isnt cotto open to negotiation with GGG? Doesnt GGG promoters K2 actually work well with Top Rank, I dont understand whats going on here.
                    The hurdle is that they are in different businesses now.
                    Cotoo is in trading (he's buying and selling belts), while Golovkin is in boxing.
                    ... Eventually, Cotto will sell his belt to Floyd (this in case Pac doesn't dispatch Floyd first).

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      The answer is simple. Cotto does not want to fight GGG. Not now. Not ever. GGG would fight Cotto any time and any place but Cotto won't fight GGG so there will be no fight between them. You can't make a fighter sign a contract to fight a particular fighter if they don't want to fight him. I hope I am wrong about Cotto refusing to fight GGG but I am sure I am right. Time will tell.
                      To be honest: I don't think that anybody seriously take into account a Cotto-Golovkin fight. Cotto got that belt due to an enormous anomaly.

Comment

Working...
                      X