Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were Ellerbe would you step down your CEO title in replacement for Schaefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were Ellerbe would you step down your CEO title in replacement for Schaefer?

Would you step down your prestigious "CEO" title for the betterment of your brand? Ellerbe isn't stupid, but he's no Richard Schaefer. He doesn't have the proper credentials to take Mayweather Promotions to the next level, and surely he must know this. Then again, this is Floyd Mayweather's best friend, and maybe he sees Floyd asking him to step down for Schaefer as a huge blow to his ego.

Luckily for him in a major company there are many lesser titles he could claim, such as CFO, COO, & CTO and many others.

What would you do?

How about CCR (Chief Chest Rubber), I think that would be a promotion if you're Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      How about CCR (Chief Chest Rubber), I think that would be a promotion if you're Leonard.
      If I was Ellerbe I'd take whatever title. Keep getting paid millions while Schaefer did all the hard work. That's kinda what happened with Oscar, he had it easy but now that he fired Schaefer it's been all downhill for him since.

Comment

Why are u guys missing the fact that Richard has a no complete cause till 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
          Why are u guys missing the fact that Richard has a no complete cause till 2018.
          That's only as long as the GB lawsuit is filed. It will be cleared up way before that.

Comment

If "I WERE LEONARD ELLERBE" I would do absolutely anything for Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

He wasn't getting paid millions. I don't think Schaffer is qualified. Can he renew a drivers license? Can he make sure Floyd's daughter sits next to his ratchet women? Pretty heavy duties.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
                He wasn't getting paid millions. I don't think Schaffer is qualified. Can he renew a drivers license? Can he make sure Floyd's daughter sits next to his ratchet women? Pretty heavy duties.
                Yeah, I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Ellerbe was making about $150,000 per year or something like that. Definitely not close to 7 figures.

Comment

Ellerbe isn't and has never been the CEO of ****ing anything.

Do you really think anyone is going to hire Ellerbe to run their ****ing company for them?

Dude is a personal assistant. Period. If Floyd gives him the option of mopping the floors, he's going to take it to stay on the payroll.

I mean, do you guys know what Ellerbe was before working with Floyd?

A personal trainer. Dude has no degrees that I'm aware of; he's not qualified to run a McDonalds.
                  Last edited by paulf; 09-22-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X