No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buffett Bailed on Floyd Mayweather's MGM Ring Walk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Buffett Bailed on Floyd Mayweather's MGM Ring Walk

Floyd Mayweather was snubbed by Warren Buffett before his championship fight Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, because the billionaire and his company had issues with the champ, weed and women.

Sources connected to both Mayweather and Buffett tell TMZ ... the mogul had agreed to walk Floyd into the ring ... accompanied by Justin Bieber and Wiz Khalifa. In fact, we're told Buffett was excited to be part of Team Money.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One would think Buffet could call his own shots at his age.

Oh well. The ****er is rich for a reason.

Comment

Smart move by Buffet as usual

When you're worth billions, you don't go around telling people you're part of the "Money Team"

What was Biebers and Wiz's reason?

Comment

I don't blame him. If he did, just imagine all the stuff Fox News would have ripped him for.

"Why would you trust Warren Buffett? He hangs out with a woman beater who condones drug use and infidelity!!!!!!!"

Comment

Buffett is such a thug. He got money to blow doe?

Buffett young doe... ?

Comment

Good decision, you really can't associate yourself with Mayweather if you are a business billionaire, you have to be very careful what you say, do or who you are seen with, Women smoking weed on camera with Mayweather is just plain idiotic IMO, this is the type of crap I would expect to see from Broner.

Comment

people said that all the bad publicity is good lol Like I said yeah maybe in the short run sell a few extra ppv's but in the long run it will hurt his business.

Comment

I was watching that mess with my wife and we both looked at eachother and said what the hell is Floyd thinking. What happened to hard work and dedication? That was a bad look in my opinion regardless of the direction our country is going in about that issue. I would have laughed my arse off if he failed the post fight drug test. Floyd needs someone to hold his hand and tell him what to do and not do or say and not say sometimes.

Comment

Mayweather..... How stupid.

Comment

I was actually shocked that Buffet was that hard up for attention to begin with. Maybe he's going senile.

Comment

Working...
                    X