Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people taking out Floyd hatred on Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people taking out Floyd hatred on Broner?

Are people going a bit extreme in this reveling over Broner's loss? I mean he was a ****y SOB and it's fun to see guys like that humbled but he hasn't been around that long enough for such a response.

Is it just people who dislike Floyd jumping in on the action cause he isn't likely to lose soon?

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Are people going a bit extreme in this reveling over Broner's loss? I mean he was a ****y SOB and it's fun to see guys like that humbled but he hasn't been around that long enough for such a response.

Is it just people who dislike Floyd jumping in on the action cause he isn't likely to lose soon?
    What on earth do they have to do with each other? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Please say similar defense. PLEASE someone say similar defense, so I can immediately call you out for not knowing boxing. Make my day someone.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      What on earth do they have to do with each other? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Please say similar defense. PLEASE someone say similar defense, so I can immediately call you out for not knowing boxing. Make my day someone.
      because they are friends and call eachother bro

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

yeah it is getting pretty pathetic people wanting someone to lose so bad lol

Comment

maybe that too, and of course his abrasive nature in which he presents himself but anyone who denies the race card also is doing so for a reason.

Comment

yes!!

they are triangulating their anger and hate to AB!! floyd has built it up in all of us for years.

AB died for floyds sins! but when he rises again the people will b with him!!! no more snoozing during PPVs when broner is the A side. cuz he tested himself like flod never did or will!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anybody CAN get it.... Broner got it.

Comment

all of a sudden floyd comes out with a bunch of BS videos this week, cuz broner even AFTER A HUMILATING LOSS was getting more attention than him! pathetic ! bet he ducks maidana, the guy who ravaged khan and past opp ortiz

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Comment

the turds hate anything associated with floyd.

Comment

I like Floyd and would feel bad if he lost. Broner was always simpleton trash and it was gratifying to see him served poetic justice.

Comment

Working...
                    X