Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was Canelo Alvarez when Floyd was dominating at 21?!!?

I'm just axing the question!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      does anybody know what donaire/riggo fight night weights were?
      no ... unless you want visual guesses...

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
        Lol at the people who think Canelo actually has a chance to beat Floyd. Floyd just doesn't want Canelo to have 20 pound weight advantage on fight night. Floyd makes easy work of him either way.
        Then what's the issue? If weight doesn't matter, don't make it matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          154 pound champs

WBA - Floyd Mayweather Jr

WBC - Canelo Alvarez

Im not a F.loydiot, but I always felt that any fight at 54, is a bonus fight. He cant even make 54. Because he's naturally 47lber, he will make 152 at the most, then accidentally come in weighing 148 on fight night. I think if Canelo wanted he could walk through Floyd's punches, and break his chest. When Floyd tried to wrestle with Cotto, Cotto bulldozed through him, and Floyd slid backwards on his feet. Cotto looked like Hagler to me.

Same reason Cotto beat Judah. Because Judah was too small, and Cotto just rammed through him. I feel that Floyd was too small, skinny, and weak to beat Cotto in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajernigan View Post
            151 vs 172. All of you must work for Bob Arum. Why doesn't Canelo fight ward, Triple gig, Dawson, Quillen, Chavez, Sergio and a host of other 160 to 172 pound fighters. The champ calls the shots, just like Oscar did. I'm amazed that details of how Oscar controlled everything never are spoken about, but Mayweathers @#$% is headline news.
            So now fights are to be made as longs they weigh the same or not too far apart on fight night???? Instead of just weighing under the limit like every other fight???? I never heard anyone say Chavez jr should fight light heavyweights since he comes in at 180 on fight night. As long as he makes 160, he's a middleweight. Ya dudes running with that 151 vs 170+ is amazing.

Comment

• So will Floyd be stripped??

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Can your dumb ass find a racist quote of mine for that bellend...he could use your help, and as a fellow racist you should know one when you see one, right?
                I already schooled you on here... Juts because you don't say the N word doesn't mean you haven't made racist comments... Like "Ghetto" and "Worldstar hip-hop" which is used mostly towards the black community. I keep it strictly on topic when it comes to fighters and boxing like my first posy on here.

But I bet you this... the shyt your talking over the internet would never be repeated in my face if we ever met.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Where was Canelo Alvarez when Floyd was dominating at 21?!!?

I'm just axing the question!

Comment

• lol at the flowmoes suddenly having a problem with fighters rehydrating.

very rich considering floyd stopped allowing the networks from weighing again on fight. started with the marquez okie doke.

all double standards lead to floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      You've been alive for over 30 years and spend your days behaving like this on the internet?
                      .............swerve.

Poor fella!

Comment

Working...
                      X