Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Prince's goons attacked Ellerbe and camp member at a Top Rank gym in 2003?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think deep down Bob Arum's a good guy. It seems like he saved Floyd's life

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I think deep down Bob Arum's a good guy. It seems like he saved Floyd's life
      Pretty much, the insinuation was that The James Prince put a gun to Floyd's head and Bob Arum basically had to pay them to leave Floyd alone

Comment

The hate is strong @banstick please ban this guy

Comment

i met James Prince a few times at the fights and he doesnt walk around hard or trying to draw attention to himself as people are talking about him in this thread.

in fact he's pretty incogneato and he did not walk around with goons or bodyguards.

i asked him few questions about boxing and he gave me honest answers and didnt act hard or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            i met James Prince a few times at the fights and he doesnt walk around hard or trying to draw attention to himself as people are talking about him in this thread.

in fact he's pretty incogneato and he did not walk around with goons or bodyguards.

i asked him few questions about boxing and he gave me honest answers and didnt act hard or anything.
            No way man, the way some people have been talking this Prince guy is like prime Suge Knight and Mike Tyson rolled into one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

so all bosses are supposed to speak with loud mouth bravado? From what I heard Prince was never there, he just sent some guys over to take care of business for him.

Ever heard of Carlo Gambino mob boss quiet, unassuming, but ran the Gambino mob family?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Apparently there's also a source claiming James Prince knocked Floyd out and another source claiming a gun was involved.

This was posted in another thread. This story seems intriguing, anyone have more info on it? Did it escalate any further or was that the worst of it?
                Floyd getting KO'd is a bit extreme but I remember hearing Ellerbe got roughed up pretty bad, that guy is super loyal.

Anybody ever hear about Judah and Floyd fighting at Chris Webber house party on the stairs? im old now but i remember hearing Judah was getting clowned by Floyd and Judah having quick hands caught Floyd when he wasn't ready lol! Judah is a dirty street fighter just ask Busta Rhymes, Judah did the same thing to him at the club a couple years ago. Floyd probably was clowning Judah over the Kosta Tsztu fight and Busta probably said something about Judah losing in Brooklyn. Who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                  Floyd getting KO'd is a bit extreme but I remember hearing Ellerbe got roughed up pretty bad, that guy is super loyal.

Anybody ever hear about Judah and Floyd fighting at Chris Webber house party on the stairs? im old now but i remember hearing Judah was getting clowned by Floyd and Judah having quick hands caught Floyd when he wasn't ready lol! Judah is a dirty street fighter just ask Busta Rhymes, Judah did the same thing to him at the club a couple years ago. Floyd probably was clowning Judah over the Kosta Tsztu fight and Busta probably said something about Judah losing in Brooklyn. Who knows
                  Never heard of that. What was the initial story? Did Judah sucker punch Floyd and KO him or what?

Comment

Originally posted by balcolabcorp View Post
                    The hate is strong @banstick please ban this guy
                    how the hell is the hate strong its a discussion forum , people say there opinions and in this case post facts as there seems to credible sources saying it happened

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      No way man, the way some people have been talking this Prince guy is like prime Suge Knight and Mike Tyson rolled into one.
                      pure GOLD!!!!...LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X