• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5'0'' 230 lbs and the power of a god

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Bullshit...
      i would love to make your face mittwork practice.

Comment

On the real, I'm 6'0'' 170 or so. Decent power, average I guess. I have fast hands though. The fights I've been in, I've taken some on the chin obviously, anyone who says they haven't is simply.....lying. But once I'm in a fight, adrenaline kind of kicks in, so it hurts to get hit on the chin, but I've taken it. Never been knocked out or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          i would love to make your face mittwork practice.
          You just admitted to being a glass chinned bum. My laser-like straight right would make you do the Harlem shake...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            You just admitted to being a glass chinned bum. My laser-like straight right would make you do the Harlem shake...
            I'll KO both you chumps with my Trinidad like power in both hands, and the ability to take shots on the chin like Jenna Jameson in her prime.

Easy work. 250 have tried, 250 have failed.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              I'll KO both you chumps with my Trinidad like power in both hands, and the ability to take shots on the chin like Jenna Jameson in her prime.

Easy work. 250 have tried, 250 have failed.
              I have a chin like DLH, defense like Mayweater, and throw combinations/Counters like JMM.

I'd Gatti/Pacquiao both you sissies.

Comment

just got back into fighting, i def. have decent power as i hurt quite a few people while sparring and in fights. my chin i wouldnt say granite but its also decent. ive been in there with a lot of good fighters including danny garcia back when we were amateurs (i still am). i was about 14/15 and he was like 16 he was one of only 2 fighters to really ring my bell lol

Comment

Originally posted by benny215 View Post
                  just got back into fighting, i def. have decent power as i hurt quite a few people while sparring and in fights. my chin i wouldnt say granite but its also decent. ive been in there with a lot of good fighters including danny garcia back when we were amateurs (i still am). i was about 14/15 and he was like 16 he was one of only 2 fighters to really ring my bell lol
                  Liar......

Comment

why must i be a liar, i never said i was at his level but look up benny amparo on youtube, two things you would find, a pro fight from my father and 2 of my amatuer fights. me and danny trained some time together when he was at the rec center on 5th n alleghany then he went to harrowgate boxing club. then i stopped fighting. he went on with his career and did great things i went to college and got a regular job. now that im an adult i went back to training. i dont need to lie

Comment

I'll compare all my attributes to different fighters just to make the thread a bit more exciting:
                      Chin: George Chuvalo/ Marvin Hagler
                      Power (p4p): Julian Jackson
                      Speed: Prime Roy Jones jr
                      Stamina: Henry armstrong.
                      Defence: Floyd Mayweather jr
                      Reflexes: Nicolino Locche/ Prime Roy Jones jr
                      Combinations: JMM
                      Jab: Larry Holmes
                      Left hook: Joe Frazier
                      Boxing brain: Bernard Hopkins/ Floyd Mayweather jr
                      Footwork: Sugar Ray Leonard
                      Agility: Pacquiao