Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia fans: his best win is A Mere Con

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan stopped Zab...Lucas lost to Zab...dudes love to hate on Khan but I know I'm probably alone on this...but I think Khan would box the **** outta Lucas....he might get dropped and have to give up a 10-8 round at some point but I see Khan peppering that dude all night....I know I'm outside the box on this...but I'm not quite convinced when it comes to Lucas...I don't see what dudes talking about...I mean, he's basic if you ask me...a WW or JMW hiding out at 140 is what I see him as...nothing more!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Khan stopped Zab...Lucas lost to Zab...dudes love to hate on Khan but I know I'm probably alone on this...but I think Khan would box the **** outta Lucas....he might get dropped and have to give up a 10-8 round at some point but I see Khan peppering that dude all night....I know I'm outside the box on this...but I'm not quite convinced when it comes to Lucas...I don't see what dudes talking about...I mean, he's basic if you ask me...a WW or JMW hiding out at 140 is what I see him as...nothing more!!
      yuu beat me on the whole khan beat zab and lucas lossed to zab line lol

Comment

• Earl, shouldn't you be more worried about losing about 50lbs (22kg) than making troll threads about Danny Garcia?

Comment

Working...
        X