Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    He's wiping out beltholders with every fight and just stopped the #1 ranked fighter in the division, and people are accusing him of taking easy fights. When and why did the Donaire hate get so bad? It seems like the vast majority of the sight is hating on him today.
    It's more about people having a hard-on for Rigo than hating Donaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He's wiping out beltholders with every fight and just stopped the #1 ranked fighter in the division, and people are accusing him of taking easy fights. When and why did the Donaire hate get so bad? It seems like the vast majority of the sight is hating on him today.
      Right, because rarely ever leaving Japanese soil at the age of 36 means you're the #1 guy in the division. Stop it. By far one of the worst posters on NSB.

Anybody claiming that this beast from the far east was the best fighter Donaire could have fought at '22 can't think for themselves. Arum owns your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        even if he K0ed CordoBa( happy now, miss?), he still doesn't deserve a Donaire fight..
        Common now..
        Who the **** is COrdoba?? I'm surprised Rigo only won by a SD .
        Even a drunken Bernard Dunne was able to KO him.
        Like I said, Rigo needs to build his resume up so it'll be much more sweeter for Nonito when he knocks him out.
        Nonito needs to stop fighting bums.

Comment

even if he K0ed CordoBa( happy now, miss?), he still doesn't deserve a Donaire fight..
          Common now..
          Like I said, Rigo needs to build his resume up so it'll be much more sweeter for Nonito when he knocks him out.
          Who the **** was Mathebula?

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
            Right, because rarely ever leaving Japanese soil at the age of 36 means you're the #1 guy in the division. Stop it. By far one of the worst posters on NSB.

Anybody claiming that this beast from the far east was the best fighter Donaire could have fought at '22 can't think for themselves. Arum owns your mind.
            What the heck you talking about. Dude was undefeated for 8 straight years bwahahahah........I just love how they hype up Donaire's opponents while low balling the bigger threats. Can't blame the casual fans thought, their simply going by what the media and Donaire says....

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Guillermo Rigondeux needs to stop fighting bums.
              I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Who the **** was Mathebula?
                Somebody with more than 11 fights in his record??

Comment

Common now..
                  So you admit that you didn't watch the fight...

Comment

Somebody with more than 11 fights in his record??
                    Oh... so now we went from quality of oppositiion, the the number of fights being the prime motivator.

Rigo has nearly 500 fights, how many does Donaire have?

Comment

I like to masturbate horses.
                      Didn't need to know that bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X