Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130lb Floyd Mayweather vs 130lb Adrien Broner? Whats the outcome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    Uchiyama clowns em both.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Floyd smokes him. Too much movement, too much skill and too much handspeed at that stage in his career and way more battle tested at 130 than Broner.

Only advantage Broner would have going into this fight is his size being that he's big at 130 but it will be irrelevant.

Agree with everything said here.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
        Floyd crushes him at 130. Broner on my card lost to Ponce De Leon, while Floyd might beat anyone who ever fought at 130. I think Broner is a good fighter, but Floyd at 130 was ATG.
        Crushes? No.....eventually wins a competitive fight by KO yes

I think broner would do better than corrales IMO Before getting koed

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
          Your superiority complex is what is exposed. Styles make fights and two boxers would do alot of flash and dance. And this is coming from someone who loves the sweet science but this just wont work. But go ahead and fantasize about two men....im not hear to spoil your fantasy or fun...lol

Tried telling this guy how pathetic and transparent his attitude is, riding his high horse while wearing his superiority cape, no one care about his incoherent posts and jumps on the gun to "expose" low post count users. Not even the most knowledgeable posters on the site take this route.

A true lowlife by any standards.

lmao as if someone with 10 post couldnt be watching and following the sport a decade earlier than him.

Comment

Floyd actually makes Broner his hooker. He would put Broner on the street with a skirt a a halter top that say "I heart the ****". It'd get ugly.

Comment

Who has Broner fought that would give people an idea he could hang with Mayweather, let alone stop him?

Comment

Mayweather by wide UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Crushes? No.....eventually wins a competitive fight by KO yes

I think broner would do better than corrales IMO Before getting koed
                  Broner lost to Ponce deal Leon...the same Ponce de Leon that got koed by Gamboa and bum ass Juan ma Lopez.

Comment

You people ain't serious.
                    80 votes for Floyd by KO? It would be a boring very defensive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                      You people ain't serious.
                      80 votes for Floyd by KO? It would be a boring very defensive fight.
                      And here's another poster who only watched Floyd at 147-154....
                      Last edited by _original_; 07-13-2012, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X