No announcement yet.

Is Leonard Ellerbe right about this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I don't know, I think pac is extremely naive. Even before Floyd was ever a potential opponent, I always said the one flaw with pac was how he's so trustworthy and easily manipulated. He has like a 400 people posse that just leach off him, he signed every contract put in front of his face, he does a lot of stupid things in that regard. He doesn't realize that Michael Koncz was connected to Bob Arum, etc. Great person but definitely naive, imo.

I don't think pac fears any fighter, I think he has a warriors heart.
    Yea man I know he's naive but I feel like post Oscar with all of the attention and the microscope on him I would think he wouldn't be THAT naive.

But maybe he really is. It does kind of add up.

Comment

I dont think Pacquiao will notice.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Very interesting and he makes some really good points. That could easily be true but part of me thinks Pacquiao can't be THAT naive.
        Seriously? It probably took all of 5 minutes after Arum got off of the plane to convince Pacquiao to go from making a statement that he wanted to fight Mayweather next to parroting everything that Arum had been saying in the states. Lol

Dude has exposed himself as a straight puppet and cannot be taken seriously anymore.

Comment

I think it's a stretch to think Pac is that dumb.

I mean who wouldn't tell him things. Every smart and dumb person in the Phils is in his ear.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            Seriously? It probably took all of 5 minutes after Arum got off of the plane to convince Pacquiao to go from making a statement that he wanted to fight Mayweather next to parroting everything that Arum had been saying in the states. Lol

Dude has exposed himself as a straight puppet and cannot be taken seriously anymore.
            Period, point, blank.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
              Period, point, blank.

Maybe arum has dirt on Pac....

The plot thickens.

But I can't believe Arum is like some Svengali mofo hypnotizing him.

How many people a day must interact with Pac. Are they all Arum Zombies or something?

Comment

Very interesting and he makes some really good points. That could easily be true but part of me thinks Pacquiao can't be THAT naive.
                Even if PAC really have no clue he's surrounded by all these people. One have to atleast see what's going on. Unless these people really don't want PAC to know. Even roach couldn't he just tell PAC like hey dude ur getting ripped off by Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Maybe arum has dirt on Pac....

The plot thickens.

But I can't believe Arum is like some Svengali mofo hypnotizing him.

How many people a day must interact with Pac. Are they all Arum Zombies or something?
                  have u seen the people that surround pac? they are all yes men they just want to make him happy all they want is pac to like them so they can have a place in his circle

Comment

He signed a contract with goldenboy and a week later signed another contract with top rank. Even now when he fights he still has to kick goldenboy a little dough. He is that naive.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      Even if PAC really have no clue he's surrounded by all these people. One have to atleast see what's going on. Unless these people really don't want PAC to know. Even roach couldn't he just tell PAC like hey dude ur getting ripped off by Bob.
                      maybe Roach just wants his job. remember Michael koncz wanted to fire him?

maybe it's a stretch and at the end of the day pac is at fault here, just saying the man is getting ripped off.

Comment

Working...
                      X