Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather is totally against Floyd fighting Pac. Read these quotes!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you just start watching boxing this morning?

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Why is PAC trying to fight Mayweather now that he's 34 and not when he's in his 20's.

Anyway I think PAC vs Mayweather is next...haven't you seen this clip during Floyd press confrence with Ortiz where he said,'Manny Pacquiao you're next'!
    When Floyd was in his twenties, Paq was not even on the radar. He was still a work in progress, and when Floyd moved to WW Paq was still fighting the likes of Morales, Barrerra, and JMM. Dont even try the excuse that Paq is waiting until Floyd gets old, he has been chasing Floyd for two years now. And besides all that, Floyd is only two years older than Paq, not enough age difference to matter. You fail, try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Nah, Im good. Im not gonna do you work for you. Sorry

Just a tip, in the future you should be prepared to back up your words so you dont make an ass out of yourself.
      As I said, I dont need to back em up since its already a well known fact. This is the problem with many Floydiots, they keep on asking so crappy links to keep the debate longer since they too cant defend why Floyd isnt a coward.

Just face the truth pal, LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        Why is PAC trying to fight Mayweather now that he's 34 and not when he's in his 20's?

Anyway I think PAC vs Mayweather is next...haven't you seen this clip during Floyd press confrence with Ortiz where he said,'Manny Pacquiao you're next'!
        Yeah. I thought Floyd wanted Pac next. Now he seems
        pissed at everyone pushing Pac for his next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
          As I said, I dont need to back em up since its already a well known fact. This is the problem with many Floydiots, they keep on asking so crappy links to keep the debate longer since they too cant defend why Floyd isnt a coward.

Just face the truth pal, LOL.
          Gotcha. You have no link and nothing intelligent to say. Dont bring something up if youre not prepared to provide a link. You fail.

As for Floyd being a coward, how many world champions have you fought?

Comment

• The way I look at it, it was Mayweather's idea to use OST so if doesn't test that way before a fight he would be a hypocrite. Pacquiao and the rest of his camp have no issues with the way things are run now so there is no need for them to start doing OST before their fights. Either way, arguing about the whole thing on the internet is stupid because debates never solve anything. People just stick to their side even more

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Gotcha. You have no link and nothing intelligent to say. Dont bring something up if youre not prepared to provide a link. You fail.

As for Floyd being a coward, how many world champions have you fought?
              http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-la...eff-mayweather

And while the future remains uncertain for Floyd, who has been known to take lengthy layoffs following his performances, Jeff seems sure that there is one fight in particular that we won’t be seeing anytime soon.

“That’s up in the air. No one really knows. I’m sure there are a lot of opponent who would love to fight him, for the opportunity and the payday, but the fight that everybody wants, that fight isn’t going to happen. And everybody knows why it isn’t going to happen.”

How many Mayweathers do you need to say that this fight isnt gonna happen before you believe that they really dont want the fight to happen???

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                There we go....but completely as expected. Now since you've done your research, do a thread with all the quotes about them saying the fight will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Both Pac and Floyd have said they are happy not to fight each other. Its out there in black and white print. They are just making money fighting everyone else.

They both deserve to be ignored until they sign to fight each other, but that's not going to happen.
                  Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Actually what Pac said was, "If Floyd doesnt want to fight me, i'm fine with that. I've done enough in the sport and dont need Mayweather but I would like to fight him because that's what the fans want".

Basically he's saying that he cant FORCE Floyd to fight him if he doesnt want to fight and he's ok with that.

“I’m satisfied with all my accomplishments in my boxing career,” Pacquiao said. “I have no problem if the fight doesn’t come to fruition”

That's what he's just said since the Ortiz fight happened.
                  Mayweather has said similar things.

Is it really hard to believe that both are actually quite happy not fighting each other and instead feasting off everyone else to make money?

They are both as bad as each other and nothing will make me think otherwise I'm afraid

Comment

• Well lookie here...

Comment

Working...
                    X