Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth behind JMM's $5 million demand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [KLT] Kirby View Post
    Oh right ya know because ya know Marquez Pacquiao 2 sold out the Mandalay Bay and did 600k PPV all because of Pacquiao right? Oh wait, then why did he do 150k with David Diaz? Seriously, get the hell out. You're a joke.
    get your facts straight. true, PAC-JMM set the PPV record for fights below lightweight but it was only 400K

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      get your facts straight. true, PAC-JMM set the PPV record for fights below lightweight but it was only 400K
      Was that the point of my statement? No it wasn't. He said Marquez wasn't a draw, and I laughed because if Marquez wasn't a draw I'm shocked it did the numbers it did and somehow Pacquiao Diaz did substantially low numbers but according to that *******, Pacquiao was the only draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Soooo, Top Prank wants GBP to make nothing on this fight?
        Of course they don't. That's why they matched up their own fighters with Pac until there were none left. It seems like promoters hurt boxing more than they do good for it.

Comment

i don't think gbp is doing jmm a favor here. they put his purse demand so high but in reality part of the money is going to gbp.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
            Of course they don't. That's why they matched up their own fighters with Pac until there were none left. It seems like promoters hurt boxing more than they do good for it.
            "All promoters are devils"-Stanley Levin

Comment

$5 million + ppv upside is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                i don't think gbp is doing jmm a favor here. they put his purse demand so high but in reality part of the money is going to gbp.
                yep... jmm should be pissed. I bet he's thinking about leaving GBP too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  yep... jmm should be pissed. I bet he's thinking about leaving GBP too.
                  He has a slave contract ... so thats out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    $5 million + ppv upside is ridiculous.
                    why? floyd just gave mosley 6.8 million plus ppv upside.

Comment

Shane, I will give you two choices:

a) you can own 5% of a $100 million promotions company. In perpetuity.

-or -

b) you can get a ONE-TIME $5 million purse.

Mosley: I'll take "B".

Comment

Working...
                      X