No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    GTA 4 sucked balls compared to VC and San Andreas.Hopefully they go back to the roots more
    Thats abit harsh. I would say GTA4 is one of the best games on the current consoles.

To this day GTA4 (including BOGT and TLAD) still get 10's of thousands of users online at any given time. Its actually sometimes difficult finding a game because alot of the servers are full.

Not bad for a game that 'sucks balls'.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Keown View Post
      Thats abit harsh. I would say GTA4 is one of the best games on the current consoles.

To this day GTA4 (including BOGT and TLAD) still get 10's of thousands of users online at any given time. Its actually sometimes difficult finding a game because alot of the servers are full.

Not bad for a game that 'sucks balls'.
      It doesn't suck balls.

But it does suck balls compared to Vice City & San Andreas.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        That's been my pick since I first started thinking about it. I would LOVE to see that. The atmosphere in a game like that would be nuts.
        Hell yeah.

You could do Swamps and stuff and explore the cajun Aligator culture or you could explore the ghetto and Magnolia projects. French Quarter etc Not to mention the funny accents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          It doesn't suck balls.

But it does suck balls compared to Vice City & San Andreas.
          I just never found GTA4 to be all that fun to be honest, it was a little too serious and exploring kind of sucked. The storyline was trying to be too relevant imo with the immigration thing, GTA should be serious comedy **** and not take itself too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
            I just never found GTA4 to be all that fun to be honest, it was a little too serious and exploring kind of sucked. The storyline was trying to be too relevant imo with the immigration thing, GTA should be serious comedy **** and not take itself too seriously.
            Every GTA I've love to explore the map, I didn't bother on GTA 4 because it's all dull and pretty much looks the same everywhere.

GTA 4 was by far the least entertaining out of them all.

Comment

Did any of you even finish GTA4? it's rated 10 almost everywhere, the story was fantastically written. It was the first next gen GTA like GTA3 was the first Last Gen GTA.

Comment

I finished GTA 4 quicker than the rest because there wasn't much else to do.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game IMO. It's just nowhere near as fun as San Andreas.

Comment

What I hated about GTA4 was that Nico had a concience.. I would've loved to be able to steal, rape and kill anybody with him screaming russian curse words at everyone!

Over the top can be quite funny, which GTA4 kinda lacked..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    What I hated about GTA4 was that Nico had a concience.. I would've loved to be able to steal, rape and kill anybody with him screaming russian curse words at everyone!

Over the top can be quite funny, which GTA4 kinda lacked..

lol, that isn't grand theft auto. GTA is a protagonist who did some F-ed up stuff in his past, then tries to find a new life but has to undergo trials and tribulations to get there. With the ending never showing the protagonist finding his salvation/happiness.

Comment

I doubt highly that Max Payne will be released this year. It's supposed to be coming out in a few months yet i've heard no hype about.

I'm not complaining though. Rockstar makes my favorite games so i don't mind when they take their time, just ripped LA Noire in half and i still play it.

IMHO I think LA Noire is going to be the major release this year, Max Payne next year & if the world doesn't end then GTA 5 in 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X