Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official* TUF: Team GSP Vs. Team Koscheck Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makes ya wonder, those pics of tyson overweight were from before or after this TUF

Comment

damn Koschecks team is down 5-1 with AKA at his back and his experience of being in the TUF house i thought Kos would be able to guide his team alot better then he has.
      Dane Sayers fights night week i hope he's improved his game an moves on to the next round its awesome actually having a Native to get behind an cheer on in the UFC

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
        makes ya wonder, those pics of tyson overweight were from before or after this TUF
        Are you serious? Tyson was really obese during the time his daughter passed away last year, they showed pictures of him gettin to the airport after he heard and TUF was filmed few months ago... after that incident he seemed to clean up his act and got in shape

Comment

This actually seems like one of the deepest seasons of TUF in terms of talent. I really hope it's not like every other season of bums where they release everybody but the winners(which they should in most seasons), but this season seems stacked. I hope they all at least get one more chance. Kos's first pick seems like a good fighter that just got caught, I'd like to see him get one more shot, just like the British guy who gave Johnson hell, and even the guy who gave Bruce Lee hell I'd like to see again.

And I was so upset when the armanian guy got beat last night. I sure as hell don't think he's as bad as he looked. I want to see more of him, hopefully he gets into the wildcard. The mother****er he fought took 3 rounds one of Jose Aldo's biggest beat down's until Aldo finally finished him. That dudes definitely a sleeper. Jonathon Brookkins is no joke, I suggest you catch that ***** on WEC wreckage or mmalinker.com or something.

Comment

Kos is such a tool. Can't wait to see GSP beat his ass again.

Comment

Kos is a faygzor. Talking about motorboating another mans ass and then telling Cody McKenzie he's like to "put his hands on him"

and people think GSP is the limp wrist

Comment

Working...
              X