Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree or Disagree: No Reason for Mayweather refuse 14 OST cut-off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by California Love View Post
    Manny just needs to agree to OSTD and the fight is on. He needs to stop making excuses. Floyd doesn't need him to keep making $30+M per fight.
    Yeah, but this fight will generate much more than that, stop making excuses for him.

Comment

Manny just needs to agree to OSTD and the fight is on. He needs to stop making excuses. Floyd doesn't need him to keep making $30+M per fight.
      Not being a hater, but it seems like "some" Flyod fans cares more about how much $$$ Flyod make, than being able to watch a historical once in a lifetime fight.

Comment

No cut off for Team Pac.
        You must dont want the fight.

Comment

Fighting with rules made by the commision an excuse?

Demanding unheard of testing is not an excuse?

*****s.....

Comment

I'm not making excuses and I could careless how much Floyd makes because he's not paying me.

I want the fight to happen and Manny needs to man the **** up and accept the testing. Accept the testing if you don't have anything to hide. Stop with the bull**** excuses because they make up a new excuse every time they get caught in a lie.

The truth is Pac wasn't ready to fight Floyd in March and he's still not ready. Boxing is not just about being better than your opponent because mind games play a big role in boxing.

Comment

Since its 18 days for the Mosley fight and Pac wanted 24 days during the 1st negotiations, then maybe agree on 21 days. Read something like this on the Ring mag. If Pac agrees on 14 days, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                Since its 18 days for the Mosley fight and Pac wanted 24 days during the 1st negotiations, then maybe agree on 21 days. Read something like this on the Ring mag. If Pac agrees on 14 days, so be it.
                They never had an agreement and cut off date for the Mosley fight.

Comment

I'm not making excuses and I could careless how much Floyd makes because he's not paying me.

I want the fight to happen and Manny needs to man the **** up and accept the testing. Accept the testing if you don't have anything to hide. Stop with the bull**** excuses because they make up a new excuse every time they get caught in a lie.

The truth is Pac wasn't ready to fight Floyd in March and he's still not ready. Boxing is not just about being better than your opponent because mind games play a big role in boxing.
                  Maybe Pac wasn't ready then but atleast he's making an effort to make the fight happen now.

Comment

Manny need to see it as a lottery..Chances are, he might get lucky with USADA stop testing for blood 30 days or 20 days before the fight, or he might get screw if they stop it 5 days or the day before the fight..

Comment

They never had an agreement and cut off date for the Mosley fight.
                      You don't know what was discussed behind closed door man. All we have is the official dates to go on and it does seem weird that there was no blood testing for almost 3 weeks before the fight. That's a long fukn time man.

Comment

Working...
                      X