"I'm a gorilla, I'm a dog, I'm a dog, I'm a gorilla"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd aint a typical human...............or man............thats why

Comment

Floyd's just getting his street rep on. The guy might face criminal charges real soon, so he needs to act while it's hot.

Comment

What parts did you like? make a thread about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Hmm, maybe he just felt like saying it?
          Children also say random nonsensical things off the top of their head, but only immature adults feel the need to do the same.

Maybe he heard it in a rap song and is simply resaying the words again?
          I don't think even 50 Cent would come up with lyrics that stupid.

... Actually, he probably would.

Floyd has got people where he wants them, on the tip of his tongue, talking about his every statement that comes out of his mouth, cant get any bigger than that.
          That's not the point. When you've got to the stage as to where people are hanging on your every word, you've gotta make sense when you spit something out. Random babbling like that, rather than make people think "Whoa, sick line!", has the opposite effect of "Wow, that was some dumb ****. How disappointing".

As I put forth originally - for all his trash talking abilities, how can Mayweather fans be impressed by that?

Comment

Even Nazim feels the same way

He says something to this effect, Floyd acts like hes from around the block.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Children also say random nonsensical things off the top of their head, but only immature adults feel the need to do the same.

I don't think even 50 Cent would come up with lyrics that stupid.

... Actually, he probably would.

That's not the point. When you've got to the stage as to where people are hanging on your every word, you've gotta make sense when you spit something out. Random babbling like that, rather than make people think "Whoa, sick line!", has the opposite effect of "Wow, that was some dumb ****. How disappointing".

As I put forth originally - for all his trash talking abilities, how can Mayweather fans be impressed by that?
              Like I said, that all you got? If youre concerned about Floyd saying such, you have bigger issues that need to be addressed, notice nobody else made a thread about such.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                Even Nazim feels the same way

He says something to this effect, Floyd acts like hes from around the block.
                James Toney is more street than Mayweather. Even "I've got milk, baby!" sounds hilarious enough to make sense (and besides, he was probably referring to the gas he'd just taken).

Comment

Pettiness.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    James Toney is more street than Mayweather. Even "I've got milk, baby!" sounds hilarious enough to make sense (and besides, he was probably referring to the gas he'd just taken).
                    Wrong again.

Comment

Like I said, that all you got?
                      Look, I know that when someone says "Is that all you've got", it means "Is that all you have to insult someone?", but I'm not actually out to insult Mayweather. I'm merely bringing into question his train of thought when he said that particular line. You obviously don't have an answer for it, so let someone else have a turn at guessing. You've said your piece and there's not much to it.

If youre concerned about Floyd saying such
                      What's there to be concerned about? To show concern is to worry, and I'm not worried about anything. The keyword here is interested.

you have bigger issues that need to be addressed, notice nobody else made a thread about such.
                      Notice also that I very rarely make Mayweather-related topics, so I certainly don't have any underlying issues you need to be "concerned" about. :wnk1:

Besides, it's quiet on the front and all this PPV numbers talk is incredibly tiresome. If we have to talk about Mayweather, let's pick something interesting like his inability to make sense half the time. Clearly it's funny **** for non-fans.

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                      Pettiness.
                      Originally posted by The Matrix View Post
                      You people are some petty ass mutha ****as.

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Aww, butthurt much?

Comment

Working...
                      X