Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola to weigh 230 next week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People hate on Arreola for his fat, but dude is always ready to fight from beginning to end. So I have no problems with it.

No heavyweights is taking the beating he took from Vitali without being in top shape.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Yeah, that's true. He's not Corrie Sanders.

Never worked out but blasted Wlad to kingdom come.

I miss guys like that.

Arreola has some talent.

If it was all size Garing Lane and Julius Long would be champs....
      that's completely different. Sanders, a hard punching southpaw, was facing a guy with weak whiskers, not only that but a guy who admitedly underestimated him.

do you really think that a wlad of now would lose to a prime Sanders? No

and there's really no comparisson. Arreola is a fat pig is what he is. but he's an entertaining fat pig, ill give him that. he did take vitali's bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        People hate on Arreola for his fat, but dude is always ready to fight from beginning to end. So I have no problems with it.

No heavyweights is taking the beating he took from Vitali without being in top shape.
        Peter also took a savage beating, doesnt mean he was in top shape.

guys in top shape dont lose every round with **** kicked out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
          that's completely different. Sanders, a hard punching southpaw, was facing a guy with weak whiskers, not only that but a guy who admitedly underestimated him.

do you really think that a wlad of now would lose to a prime Sanders? No

and there's really no comparisson. Arreola is a fat pig is what he is. but he's an entertaining fat pig, ill give him that. he did take vitali's bombs.

Wlad barely got dented before Sanders nailed him. Now, of course Wlad would win, Sanders is only 43 years old now.

I like the entertaining fat pigs.

I hate people that work hard to succeed.

It's much more interesting when people don't work hard to succeed.

Comment

I hope he does. He's still a pretty damn good heavyweight even when out of shape, he needs to get a strength and conditioning coach and i'm sure he'd be even better.

Comment

he says that **** before every fight.

both arreola and ramirez say how chris will be in the best shape of his life, and then he enters the ring heavier than he did for his last fight

bs that's all it is, he's not going to be anywhere near 230
              That's a lie. Arreola himself never mentions weight and his trainer can only say he wants Arreola to come in at (it's usually 240-250).

If Arreola himself is saying it, it's because he's pretty close to it. 50K he weights in under 245?

Comment

he says that **** before every fight.

both arreola and ramirez say how chris will be in the best shape of his life, and then he enters the ring heavier than he did for his last fight

bs that's all it is, he's not going to be anywhere near 230
                He does too, I would be surprised but am not going to applaud him if he does come into fights in shape because he is supposed to.

Comment

It's interesting. Betting lines have this fight nearly dead even, with Adamek being a slight favorite. Am I the only one thinking Arreola will be too big and hit too hard for a recently moved up cruiserweight?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Wlad barely got dented before Sanders nailed him. Now, of course Wlad would win, Sanders is only 43 years old now.

I like the entertaining fat pigs.

I hate people that work hard to succeed.

It's much more interesting when people don't work hard to succeed.

note i said prime Corrie Sanders, meaning if Wlad of today (focused, peak of his powers, schooled in the game) would face Sanders who too was in his prime and peak condition. Wlad wasnt smart back then and he fought with a dismissive attitude.

the rest i pretty much all agree with, people who achieve great success by easiest means possible are Gods

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      That's a lie. Arreola himself never mentions weight and his trainer can only say he wants Arreola to come in at (it's usually 240-250).

If Arreola himself is saying it, it's because he's pretty close to it. 50K he weights in under 245?
                      you know that he mentions weight and how he's coming in at lightweight limit

and naw im not betting, he too could come in under 245 or right on that mark but it's his ****ing job to do so. a better bet would be if he comes in at 230, you know he wont so you didnt mention it homes.

Comment

Working...
                      X