No announcement yet.

Proof All Atheists are Liars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Christians swear on the fear of hell fire, atheists swear on their honour.
    If I used you as an example then the standard for atheistic honor must be in dire straights.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      You mean christians like having sex with children but don't enjoy having sex with atheists so much?

Because they do.
      exactly..........

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        Who does an atheist swear to when trying to prove a point? Does the fellow "swear to Darwin"? Or Obama? This leads to my main point. How did the founders of atheism prove they were telling the truth? Did they at least swear to God?

P.S. How do they testify in court, or get sworn into office (hand on the bible)? I know Barack Hussein Obama got through this but what about a known one?

Comment

Who does an atheist swear to when trying to prove a point? Does the fellow "swear to Darwin"? Or Obama? This leads to my main point. How did the founders of atheism prove they were telling the truth? Did they at least swear to God?

P.S. How do they testify in court, or get sworn into office (hand on the bible)? I know Barack Hussein Obama got through this but what about a known one?
          You need to learn a few things in order to stop yourself looking foolish.

1. There is no founder of 'Atheism', because there is no religion or movement of 'Atheism'. You need to understand that being an atheist just means not believing in the existence of a creator or creators or creative force - nothing else. Respect for Charles Darwin and the scientific theory of Evolution (very different from a normal theory, but that's a lesson for another week) is common but not necessary. Darwin is no prophet of 'Atheism' as you seem to blockheadedly believe. Once you understand all this, you won't have to make threads like this.

2. Swearing on God or anything else proves nothing about the truthfulness of any statement in court or anywhere else. Millions upon millions of people lie after swearing to God each and every day, in court or out of it. Swearing on the Bible is just a traditional custom, not a key factor.

3. Your belief that Obama is an atheist is incorrect. Right-wing propagandists know that religious Americans are always suspicious of atheists and agnostics and they have implied or downright lied about Obama's religious beliefs as a result. Obama would have nothing to be ashamed of if he were an atheist, but unfortunately he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post

2. Swearing on God or anything else proves nothing about the truthfulness of any statement in court or anywhere else. Millions upon millions of people lie after swearing to God each and every day, in court or out of it. Swearing on the Bible is just a traditional custom, not a key factor.

3. Your belief that Obama is an atheist is incorrect. Right-wing propagandists know that religious Americans are always suspicious of atheists and agnostics and they have implied or downright lied about Obama's religious beliefs as a result. Obama would have nothing to be ashamed of if he were an atheist, but unfortunately he is not.
            2. The reason why the bible is sworn upon is because the United States of America is based on Christian values and beliefs.. That is that all humans are created equal (and likewise loved by God). That humans have a divine right to their freedom and life.

3. Why doesn't Obama go to church if he is a theist? It's simply not true. He's surrounded himself with radical liberal atheists his entire life. How does an individual become a Christian being born to an atheist mother and a Muslim father? Sociologically this is near impossible. Even when Obama went to church look at his "teacher". REVERAND WRIGHT. B.O. is not Christian.

Though you give a grammatically incorrect command, I'd advise you to take your own advice. Stop yourself.

Comment

2. The reason why the bible is sworn upon is because the United States of America is based on Christian values and beliefs.
              No it isn't, liar.

3. Why doesn't Obama go to church if he is a theist?
              He does, liar.

How does an individual become a Christian being born to an atheist mother and a Muslim father? Sociologically this is near impossible.
              If that's true then your god is a total *****.

Liar.

Comment

Atheists couldn't give a **** about your god or bible............get over it!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Comment

Squeally, MY country is based upon Christian belief going back to the beginning. I know we own Canada too, where you happen to reside, but we are not responsible for whatever ideological transgressions there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
                    Proof that respectful atheists will always be more responsible then respectful Christians as the respectful atheists are able to remain honest with out the threat of hell or a curse from god looming over their heads .
                    You act as though Christians and atheists are two different beings. They are one and same, but one believes that faith in Christ will redeem them from their sin, the other doesnt believe in anything, and therefore is more inclined to lie or be dishonest because they have no authority to answer to but themselves. In all actuality there is no atheists only agnostics. If someone says you dont know if God exists, then the same can be said that you do not know if He doesnt either.
                    Last edited by Enayze; 12-18-2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Squeally, MY country is based upon Christian belief going back to the beginning.
                      No it isn't, liar.

I know we own Canada too,
                      War of 1812 says no.

You act as though Christians and atheists are two different beings. They are one and same, but one believes that faith in Christ will redeem them from their sin, the other doesnt believe anything, and therefore is more inclined to lie or be dishonest because they have no authority to answer to but themselves.
                      Bald assertion unsupported by reality. But at least you're consistent.

Comment

Working...
                      X