No announcement yet.

Back in the "game!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the "game!"

So I haven't boxed for over two years, since I fell out with my old club in Oregon and my trainer subsequently moved away to Cali.

I have just moved to Tokyo for school and there is a boxing club here at my university.

I don't no whether it is particularly top notch, but at this point I'll be rather content with just a training facility and some people to train with.

I probablly will have questions on training after I attend the club a few times.

I'm just excited right now to be getting back into boxing in a participatory capacity.

Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
    So I haven't boxed for over two years, since I fell out with my old club in Oregon and my trainer subsequently moved away to Cali.

I have just moved to Tokyo for school and there is a boxing club here at my university.

I don't no whether it is particularly top notch, but at this point I'll be rather content with just a training facility and some people to train with.

I probablly will have questions on training after I attend the club a few times.

I'm just excited right now to be getting back into boxing in a participatory capacity.
    That sounds good man, ya man, for some reason after you lose some time in boxing and you just cant put it away, you have to go back, but when you do go back you feel very pumped and excited to start. Good Luck and whoopp @sss!!

Comment

Working...
    X