No announcement yet.

More embarassing ass whoopin this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton didn't shock me, at all.

I predicated that Pacquiao would administer a monumental ass whipping that night.

I was surprised at how quickly it came, but the result was still what I expected.

Comment

The result was what i expected also Bringer with Hatton/Pac
      but still the manor in which he was disposed of is embarrsing and deffo the worse one this year so far.....

Comment

hatton....he only lasted less than 6 minutes for a mega fight....

Comment

im sorry, but getting knocked out in less than 6 minutes did it for me

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            hatton....he only lasted less than 6 minutes for a mega fight....
            who the hell do you think you are making such a cheap copy of my post?

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
              who the hell do you think you are making such a cheap copy of my post?
              my bad homie!

Comment

Getting KO like a bum in 2 rounds like Hatton was just won it for me, I expect Pacman to win but i was looking at the mid-championship rounds, So for Pacman to KO Hatton like a cab-driver has to be embarassing.

Comment

At least Margs kept going and going, taking his beating like a good boy. Hatton (voted) just looked pathetic out there because of his unwillingness to change up.

Gimme my 15 quid back!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Well, I would have to say Margarito. He was a big favourite to win, and like Pavlik before him with B-Hop, be the first to KO Mosley and it turned into one of the most brutal beatings I can remember.

Pac was the favourite and was meant to beat Hatton, though not in such a fashion, but a lot still had him winning by KO after Hatton being KO'd by Mayweather and nearly KO'd by Lazcano.

Jenning's was meant to get beat down like he did.

I voted for Hatton because he was smashed sooo badly but I did actually forget that Pac was the favorite in that one. I'd say the overall loss and KO were worse for Margs considering he was caught attempting to cheat and had just beaten Cotto but Hatton lost in such horrible fashion, I'd say his performance was the worst performance from a top belt-holder.

Comment

Probably Hatton, Enzo Macca one was funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X