Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Inks Deal To Be Character in New Poker Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    How about he put his name on a boxing game like Fight Night. He could easily exert some influence on EA to make a game for the PS4/Xbox One. Instead, all we hear is about his strip club and a gambling game. Great role model.
    Floyd’s been a great role model for EA Sports. Wasn’t Victor Ortiz part of EA Sports? Got dropped by Floyd. Wasn’t Rousey on EA Sports, she talked about Floyd, she then got dropped by a former pro Boxer.

I mean... I could just hear Floyd say it, “I mean... it’s in the game!”

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^^

look at this idiot, whining and crying like a ****** when somebody criticize his fraud god.
      Fraud? Who lil g??

Comment

gayweather jr going broke needs dat money.

Comment

How about he put his name on a boxing game like Fight Night. He could easily exert some influence on EA to make a game for the PS4/Xbox One. Instead, all we hear is about his strip club and a gambling game. Great role model.
          He comes from a fight game so what you b*tching about? You want a role model then GOOD LUCK cuz there really aint one.......Wait! Tim Tebow! I bet you won't support him for the league to put him back in now would you? **** I would!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            gayweather jr going broke needs dat money.
            lil g is broke that's why he wants another Nelo pay day.

Comment

Strip clubs, gambling, Las Vegas, and Floyd. They all go hand in glove!

Comment

The character in the game beats women in between hands

Comment

Stop hating! Not good to be jealous of another man

Comment

Floyds special skill is able to cherry pick and duck hands

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      I’m sure EA Sports would give him a % of sales for a Fight Night game. Problem is, the games get so Arcady. Kinda like the ufc ones.
                      They can't afford to because the sales are shít. He turned down EA's offer for FNC.

Mobile games generate tons of money. Kim Kardashian's mobile IP generated 160 million dollars.

SOURCE: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-160m-w212598/

Comment

Working...
                      X