Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-17-2017, 11:15 PM #41
Up and Comer

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
allanperlee is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,819.21

Which fighters are you referring to that defeated them? Prime for prime, any top welterweights but of the previous generation including Pacquiao and Mayweather would definitely have a loss on their record for fighting any of the four kings. Crawford would definitely have the best chance to beat any of them I agree. He's incredibly versatile and he hits pretty hard, he makes you pay dearly for every mistake. But Thurman, Porter, Garcia haven't shown the kind of versatility needed or the grit to defeat any of the 4 kings. They haven't passed the eye test, I'd give Spence the best chance because of his size. Floyd would have to be ultra defensive by the way against Duran and Hearns. He was once a super featherweight so you're correct. Either way, these historical comparisons don't do much for us, they always divide the fans.
allanperlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2017, 02:08 AM #42
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6553 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,456,208,842,333.03
Total Points: 100,001,000,176,556,309,479,424.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
Placing Mayweather in with ATG welters is ridiculous!
He has about 12 fights at 147 and has NO power, refused to punch in combination and ran against anyone with a pulse.
Hearns destroys Mayweather in a few rounds once he gets distance and Mayweather gets trapped.

Floyd Mayweather is NOT an ATG at welterweight he isn't in the top twenty and if you don't know that your just not a knowledgeable history fan. The guy has NO Power can you understand that against the greats they just walk him down and beat him up!
A prime Armstrong and Duran beat the living hell out of him, he can't HURT them!
Robinson
Gavilan
Basilo
Leonard
Griffith
Napoles
Britton
Lewis
Trinidad
Walker
Burley
Walcott
Ross
Curry
Starling
Angott
Zivic

Then there are me3n like Dykes and Zanelli and Ortega that would chase Mayweather all over the ring because he'd be running like a track star.

When you can't hit hard and often in the welter division your in big trouble against the all time greats. E#ven the next tier of talents will get you in trouble when they bring desire and a no BS attitude to the ring.

Mayweathers best was at 130 when he had better power and a two handed attack.
His 11 or 12 bouts at welter against past prime welters and lightweights doesn't justify a high ranking.
His 50-0 record is just numbers. Who did he beat and when did he beat them. 11-0 isn't exactly a chest pumping record.

You saw a determined Duran move to 47 in the first Leonard fight. When did you ever see Mayweather fight like that at welter? Thats right never!
Mean, determined, aggressive, high work rate, two handed attack.............more like move away, counter with one punch move again, tie up and NEVER punch with the opponent.
Oh yeah who picked his opponents? Who was the promotion who was the matchmaker and picked the venue and you saw who judged, refereed and called all the shots.

Businessman, one of the best if not the best!
Even at 130lbs he would have his hands full with the top fifteen.

The biggest purse fight of all time was one of the worst title fights EVER.
Stop the nonsense that this guy is a great welter,
he has NO POWER!!! Try to understand that.

Ray
PTI
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

disclaimer - there are no wrong answers in these hypothetical situations. just more popular ones.

you dont have to hurt a guy to beat them. if you were watching may at work these past # of years, youd know this.

no one, and i mean no one under ww beats may. ever.
no one beats up may at ww/cw.

Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:09 AM #43
Contender

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
WhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,010.98

Floyd fought Pacquiao like he was packing a super middleweights punch. Imagine how he would fight Hearns.
WhatDisButtonDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:30 AM #44
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6553 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,456,208,842,333.03
Total Points: 100,001,000,176,556,309,479,424.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
Floyd fought Pacquiao like he was packing a super middleweights punch. Imagine how he would fight Hearns.
smaller, past it version may vs prime bigger hearns

yeah. seems fair to me too.
Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:04 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,146,969.76
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 
Keep'in them real - jaded nice post - lefthook2daliva Top Rated Consistant Poster - ironmt 

" if you were watching may at work these past # of years, youd know this."..................Work?

What work he picked his opponents and hasn't had to fight in years. When a guy like Maidana chases him all over the ring and you can see fear in a mans eyes then you don't need much of an imagination to figure what he would do against fighters far superior to Marcos.

If you think "may" is the greatest I'm ok with that because your just another fan boy who only posts to get a reaction from others. Just another punk kid who needs attention.

He has 11 bouts at 147, he is not a top twenty at that weight.
Open your eyes and try to learn something, this kid has no power this is pro boxing he is NOT Willie Pep who fought the same fight for 25 years. Mayweather doesn't fight the same fight he did at 130 because in that division his power is ok. At 147 he can't break wind!
However you do every time you write!
Enough on this garbage fanboys are a waste.......

Ray
Ray Corso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:21 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 988 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,144,806.88
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Hearns by utter annihilation
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:27 PM #47
Interim Champion

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
No Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond reputeNo Tomorrow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,190.22

Floyd would have been dominated by Hearns. Terrible mismatch.
No Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:53 PM #48
Dinamita

Quoted: 995 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 782,558,516,743,457.12
Total Points: 10,783,782,853,274,260.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Mayweather would probably take a few rounds but it's hard to imagine him taking many and not getting hurt by Hearns at some point. Horrible style match up for Floyd here. Floyd against the Fab 4; I think Hearns and Duran would be the worst styles for him.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:58 PM #49
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,410,461,968,671,816,704.00
Total Points: 5,410,461,968,672,007,168.00
I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson 
Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry 
Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz 
One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Hearns leaves the arena in handcuffs facing a murder rap as Floyd lays bleeding in the ring.:boxing
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:00 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1017 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,080,000.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Most people have debated the result, but now that we have seen Floyd's career all the way through, I think its fair to say this would have been his Everest in terms of style.

As great as Floyd is/was, and lets face it, he is one of the most talented fighters to ever lace them up, I think this is such a physical and stylistic mismatch, that I am not sure how he wins rounds?

If you disagree, please elaborate.
N o i don't disagree but think its like sayin Hearns could not beat Holyfield at Cruiser.Way to big and NO ONE outboxed Hearns.But in PFP sence Floyd was the better fighter.And Hearns is one of my all time favs.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, hearns?, rounds

User Tag List