No announcement yet.

Joshuas "Superior black race" comment on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Are you sure thats what she was talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Not really larry.

Like i said in another thread, Hulk Hogan made racist comments and got dragged over the coals for it, back then i said people say stupid stuff, no need to pack a sad over it.

Same here, joshua (if it was him) said something dumb. People say dumb ****, it doesnt define their character but they do need to learn from it.
      Your trying to reason with a guy that endorses and supports Mayweather calling Asians "little yellow monkey chumps".

Comment

its strange that no newspapers have even mentioned it, other than this thread is there a mention of it on the main page here? Eddie Hearn Matchroom Sky Joshua nobody is mentioning it, i find it madness

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Not really larry.

Like i said in another thread, Hulk Hogan made racist comments and got dragged over the coals for it, back then i said people say stupid stuff, no need to pack a sad over it.

Same here, joshua (if it was him) said something dumb. People say dumb ****, it doesnt define their character but they do need to learn from it.
          "When someone shows you who they are...BELIEVE THEM!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            based on the responses in that thread, lots of UK fans are cucks and dont mind at all. it 100% came from his own account. no wonder that country is being taken over by immigrants
            That's funny coming from an immigrant, a citizen of a whole country full of immigrants lol

Comment

He’s black and therefore cannot be accused of anything bad by us racist whites.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                That's funny coming from an immigrant, a citizen of a whole country full of immigrants lol
                if someones born in a country, theyre not an immigrant to that country..

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                  It is basically scientifically proven that Blacks have better pain tolerance, endurance when starved, can withstand damage better, are more agile and generally stronger than other races. And that isn't complimentary. Back in the slave days people bred Blacks like animals, trying to breed out inferior traits.
                  Are you trying to insinuate that these evolutionary traits evolved over 3/400 years? ..... or maybe Africans were naturally more athletic due to maintaining the natural evolution path of ****-sapiens, i.e, the hunter gatherer lifestyle and rough living conditions.

Which is it? please respond, I want to know how intelligent you are.

African-Americans have evolved nothing in that time-frame lol

Comment

The Brits defend his cowardice now they defend his racism. Absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Ray Ciss!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X